Chapter One

Garroth's POV:

I was fast asleep in the guard quarters when I felt something poke me. Like always it had to be my "Bestfreind" Laurence."Bro...Wake...up." he whispered. Then I realized a sweet voice coming from the other side of the room. "Gosh Laurence! Your such a but!" It was Aphmau. Aphmau is the Lord of my village, Phoenix drop. But she's not just that...she's my best friend. I really like her. Laurence should help with something like this!! I Mean he's the ladys man!! Actually wait...I'm going over my head there. But..I still need help....that only leads to one option...

"Laurence" I whispered into hi Ear," Can you help me score a date with Aphmau..maybe?" He snickered,"nope!" Well..I can already feel I'm blushing because Aphmaus in the room. This is going to be a long...long day!

Aphmau's POV:

So..I'm in the guard towers with Laurence. He wanted to get his aroumer. But...while we where there he decided to wake Garroth. He is kinda cute when he doesn't have his helm on. But..anyway so Laurence started poking Garroth and whispering to him,"Gosh Laurence! Your such a but!" I joked.

So Garroth got up...and then noticed me. I realized he was blushing a hard dark red. I wonder why... Maybe it's just a sunburn but...whateves..no regrets...well...I hope there's not..

Garroth put all his armour on...then I just left..I walked down in the plaza and overheard Kiki and Dona talking.

"Why can't Garroth just tell her?!"

"Give him time Dona! He'll come around!"

What were they talking about...? I wonder....

Garroths POV:

"Later Laurence!" I yelled as I ran out the door. That's when I saw Levin sitting there close to the plaza "Hi Levin!" I said "Hi guar..." he was sobbing "what's wrong buddy?" I asked hoping I can make him feel better. "Alexis won't play with me..she doesn't like me!" "Is ok Levin! I know what will make you feel better!" I picked the little boy up and started to tickle him! He managed to get away from my grasp and ran to the plaza when we got there I wasn't looking and ran into Aphmau.

We both fell to the ground..Aphmau was laughing..and so was Dona and Kiki. I realized I was starting to blush a crimson red. It was worse then when Brendan gets a sunburn...I shivered at the thought. Good thing I have my helm on!! I saw Laurence standing near and I mouthed the word 'quite.'

The I remembered that my helm was on so he wouldn't see it...but..WAIT!! My helm wasn't on!! And I was still blushing!! "Aww!! Your blushing!!" Aphmau said. "Why don't you just tell her how you feel" Laurence said trying to hint to everyone that I like her. "What?" Aphmau asked...I was so embarrassed just ran to the guard quarters with out stopping...I put my face in my hands and started to cry. This day couldn't get worse.

----latter that day----

About 6:30 pm I heard a knock on the door. It was almost sundown. "Hi Garroth...want to go on a walk with me?" Aphmau said as she came into the house. I was still embarrassed from that morning. But...this might be my chance! " yes "I said," let's go!"

Aphmaus POV:

Me and Garroth decided to take a walk together...just the two of us! We walked out of the guard towwer and walked down the streets of Phoenix drop. We said nothing along the way. We walked all over town and I eventually bring us to the shore line.

We sat down and I put my feet in the water! It was cold! But also very refreshing. Garroth took of his helm and placed it on his other side. Then I realized the sides of are hands were touching..almost..holding. He grabbed my hand..Then I knew what the others where talking about...but I want to make sure and hear the words come from his mouth not mine. "Garroth..?" I asked "What did they mean when they said to tell me your feelings." "Look Aphmau..I...I..have strong feelings for you...I...I..Lo-" before I could hear what Garroth was saying an arrow shot right past me and lannded in the water. I turned around and gasped! It was Zane! But that's not why I gasped...he was wearing a bikini!!! "HA!" I yelled "You better run Zane!" Garroth screamed...he was being serious "I don't know of this 'Zane' person you speak of. My name is Zanerina!" Zane said in a meek voice and started to blush of embarrassment. I was laughing so hard!! I kinda never wanted the moment to end..but then..Garroth ran after him and Zane got out his bow... then...everything was black.

Garroth POV:

Ha! Zane'rina' I'm holding back the laughter but this is the funniest thing I've seen him do!! Well..second...there was this one time we pranked him so he got mad and used the communication pendant to call us later and asked "may I speak to champ?" We asked "Who's champ?" He said "THAT QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED THIS SAUTERDAY NIGHT!!" Then be played John Cennan music.

So I hear Aphmau laughing and then I decide to run after Zane. I started to run toward him...he got out his bow and aimed tword Aphmau. He let the arrow go. "APHMAU!!" I yelled Zane ran off as I ran as fast I could to Aphmau. "Oh no...No..NO!!! I CANT LOOSE HER!!! If only...I told you how I felt Aphmau...maybe..this wouldn't have happened..." she was alive but I was still freaking out..the arrow only went through her shoulder but still!!! It scared me!!! Wait...I remembered that on the shore somewhere I remember seeing an aid kit. I ran to find it. I eventually found it and ran back to Aphmau.

I got out the medical stuff and use it to take out the arrow and bandage it properly. "Aphmau...the way I fell for you...is indescribable...I'm telling you this..So then you will know...this wouldn't have happened if I just told you from the beginning....Aphmau...I...I...Love you...I always have...you've always been there for me...Aphmau....please...please don't leave me..." I knew she was fainted from the arrow and couldn't hear me...but...I still had hope she would.

Then she woke up! She looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. "I Love you too Garroth...I always have" then she sat up and leaned in close. Then I do the same. Then my heart almost beat out of my chest as I got closer to her lips..I could feel the pation between us into the air.Then we kissed! It was like we were the only two on the earth. We kissed for what seemed a long time. I never wanted this moment to stop. Then she pulled away and layed her head down on my lap. I layed down on the ground and took of my aroumer. She put her head unit my chest and fell asleep. I pulled her closer to me, wrapped my arms around her saying well, an fell asleep under the stars. This is night will be perfect as long as Zane'rina' doesn't come back. but I doubt he will. HA!

Aphmau POV:

So..I put my head on Garroth shirt where his chest is..I guess I was still shocked from the arrow and hearing Garroth feeling so just fell asleep. It was nice. When I woke up it was still night...and Garroth wasn't there... "Garroth?!" I yelled "GARROTH?!" Please oh please don't say Zanerina came. Then I felt hands grab my waist. I stayed still in shore if it was Garroth or Zane. The the person hugged me. It was Garroth. "Its ok Aphmau! I'm hear! I'm not going to leave you!!" Then he handed me a bouquet of purple flowers. He knows me so well!

" I thought they were pretty...like you." He said " I started to blush really, really hard! Then I leaned in close again..but he pulled away me. "This means we're darting right?" he asked. "Garroth..couldn't you already tell?" I giggled. Then we just lyied on the ground and looked at the stars.

(Hey guys!! Hope you liked the first chapter!! I wanted it to be a long one so that's why it's so long!! I hope you guys in joy it!!! I will probably update it later today or tomorrow...bye!!)