Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard

Start from the beginning

We run to a car, and I suddenly realize, "I can't leave everyone else! We have to help them!"

"They will be fine!"

"No I have to go back!" I yell turning. I walk a few steps and she speeds in front of me. "What are you?"

"None of your business, now get in the car."

I walk to the car and get in. She starts driving me towards the sheriff's house. I walk in and realize she isn't following. "What are you doing? Come in." She then walks in and pins me against the wall.

"You need to stop getting into trouble. Now forget me. You drove home and you are going to bed."

I walk up to my room and go to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I look in the mirror and see that my bullet wound has healed completely and I have hand marks around my neck.

"Stiles!" I yell. He comes running into the room and I show him what I found.

"Were you bit? How did you heal?"

"I don't know. How the hell did I get marks on my neck?"

"We need to talk to Derek about you."

"After school, ok?"

We go to school and we separate so Stiles can go to class, and I can go to the counseling office. I enter and see the french teacher.

"Hello, Isabella. Are you ready?" Instead of answering I sit down and drop my bag. "You have went through a lot in the past year. Lets start with the death of your parents. What happened?"

"They drove off a bridge."

"Yes, but why?"

"A storm."

"Tell me what happened."

I sigh, "Well, my sister snuck out of family night, to go to a party. She got into a fight with her boyfriend and called my parents to come pick her up. They went and they drove over the edge of a bridge."

"Who do you blame?"

"What?"

"Who. Do. You. Blame?"

"They drove off a bridge, whoever was driving was at fault."

"No, who do you blame?"

"No one!" I start to growl.

"Who do you blame?"

"I don't blame anyone!"

"Who do you blame?"

"NO one!"

"Tell me who you blame." She says calmly.

"Stop asking me." I look outside and see that Stiles arrived for his session. He was looking in curiously.

"Who do you blame?"

"I don't blame anyone!" I feel tears starting to come.

"Who do you--"

"STOP ASKING ME!!!" I yell as I stand up, feeling the tears start to fall. I look over and see Stiles look at me through the window.

She starts to stand up, "Who do y---"

"ELENA!" I scream at her as I feel my tears spilling over uncontrollably.

"Thank you."

I run out of the room, past Stiles and go into the bathroom, where I see Lydia.