Percy

High school wasn't always a great allegory for me to read, and my dyslexia didn't help in the department. Neither did my ADHD. So when I could read the words perfectly without any mistakes, It surprised me.
But then I figured that it was only a new ability that I received from Hestia. Mostly because when I walked into French class I could read, speak, and understand everything they said. Let's just say I think that was the first teacher in history to ever remotely like me.

I think one of the weirdest things of the day was when I was in Economics with Stiles and Scott and Stiles was looking at pictures of dead bodies.

---------------------Flashback---------------------

"Economic disparity exists in all forms. Well, take sports, for example. Some teams have better training facilities. Some have better equipment. Unlike Beacon Hills that can barely afford the duct tape to keep our equipment together." Coach Finstock said as he walked up and down the isles. He stopped walking when he saw what Stiles was looking at. From the seat angled down from where Stiles was, I could see what he was looking at and the first thing that went through my head was, "Dang, I don't think Hades's furies would be that brutal."

"You know, Stilinski, if I could grade you on how profoundly you disturb me, you'd be an A plus student." Coach said to Stiles as he got a closer look at the photos.

"Thanks, Coach." He replied sarcastically.

"Put those pictures away." Coach starts to walk away, when Stiles all of a sudden grabs the end of the lacrosse stick in Coach's hands, looking like he just figured something out. Coach, having trouble getting back control of the stick, yelled, "Stilinski!" Stiles has a look of realization cross his face, then lets go, "The hell is wrong with you?" He says, shortly followed by a ," Don't answer that." Then Coach starts getting back to the leason.

"It's a lacrosse player. The killer's on the team." I overhear Stiles tell Scott. A killer? I had heard of a few killings that happened around here, but why would they be looking for him? Or her. You know, it's 2016 girls can be dangerous to if they really want to be. I remember when Ann........'Stop it Percy! Don't think if her! You can't start thinking of her right now! I scolded myself as I shake my head a bit, hoping to shake the memories away too.

After school, I had Scott and Stiles in all of my classes besides Calculus, but after the school day was done, Scott and Stiles had lacrosse practice for their game that night.

I was passing by a door on my way to the fields when I heard familiar hushed voices coming from behind it.

"They know about everyone." I heard Scotts normal tone say to whoever else was in there with him. I furrowed my brows and got right up against the door, because my curiosity was getting the best of me and I had to make sure that whatever they were doing, was safe.

Then I heard the familiar slightly annoyed sigh that could only come from Stiles as he said, "I think Kira's right.I think we should stop the game." Kira, I met her earlier that day. I saw how her and Scott looked at each other, it was the same look I always got from - STOP! DO NOT THINK OF HER! JUST STOP IT!

I was drawn from my thoughts when I heard Scott say, "I'm not afraid."

"Neither am I." Came a female voice, whom I assumed was Kira.

After a moment of silence, I thought they were about to walk out say I was getting ready to leave in a hurry when I heard," Well, I'm terrified. And I'm not even on the list. Guys, these are professional killers. It's their profession. One of them's got a thermo-cut wire that cuts heads off. Who knows what else they have?" My eyes widened. I stood up straight and rushed away from the door, hiding behind a column seeing the three suspects walk out, looking around to see if anybody saw them, then hurriedly walking off.

This whole situation was raising so many unanswered questions, and bringing back emotions that I wanted to leave and bury in the past. I just got back from war, I came here to get out of war. But it seems as if I have stumbled myself back into another one. When will the Fates be done with me? And why did it have to be Scott and Stiles to go through this. (Whatever "this" is.)

Walking through the halls trying to figure things out in my head, I get bumped into a dark skinned guy chasing after someone yelling, "Liam, wait. What, no, no, no, no. Liam." 'Liam' looked like he was about to blow a gasket, and being the curious demigod that I am, I followed suit.

"Brett!" Liam yelled as he approached a tall guy with good muscle structure on his face, blue eyes and blonde hair short on the sides then long and curlier on top.

"Ah, here we go." The friend sighed.

I watched Liam taking very deep breaths as if to control himself as he said, "I just wanted to say...Have a good game."

There was a moment of silence until everyone around him started laughing. "That's cute, Liam. Is that what they told you to say in Anger Management? Apologize and everything's fine? You demolished Coach's car." Brett taunted.

"I paid for it." Liam said.

"Yeah, you're going to pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there. And it's gonna be all your fault." Said Brett.

Scott and Stiles were watching from a distance, when all of a sudden a familiar metallic smell risked past my nose. I sniffed the air a few times to make sure, until I looked over at Liam's clenched fists and saw blood dripping.

Scott and Stiles jumped at the sight. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's go."

"Hey, what's going on prep students? Welcome to our little public high school. How you doing? Stiles." He reached his hand out in front of him. "That's a firm handshake you got there. Uh, we're very excited for scrimmage tonight. Uh, but Let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field." Stiles ranted as Scott dragged Liam away with a close following Stiles as they ran off in the direction of the locker rooms.

(A/N: I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS! I completely forgot to update this chapter. I had worked on it a while back and I had a few more adjustments to make to it but I accidentally made you guys suffer for 2 going on 3 years now and I am so sorry. I read every single one of yalls comments and they light up my day, thank you so much for everyone's feedback on my story, I almost gave up on it but I went back and read what you guys said so I quickly put this chapter back together. It's not my best work but I tried. Thank you guys so much! I love you guys 💕)