Percy

Pain exploded in my right abdomen, as Tartarus punched me. "Your gonna die Jackson, one way or another." He said as he got close to my face as I was chained to a concrete wall by my limbs. I had to fight the urge to tell him to 'take a hint or take a mint'. I could feel my left eye throb as it swollen shut.

"We've beat you and your kind before. Trust me, we'll do it again." I groaned as I looked up at him with my good eye.

"My kind? What kind us that exactly?" He snarled.

"You know, the bad kind." I said.

Just as he was about to shove him knife through my throat, I woke up.

"Percy!" Someone yelled as they shook my shoulders. I bolted upright in my bed, ramming into someone head as well causing them to swear and back up grabbing their head.

Jason.

I grabbed my head too saying, "Geez, what the Hades man?"

"Ow, sorry bro."

"Jason, what are you doing in my cabin?" I asked realizing that's where I was.

"I heard you screaming, I just assumed that you were having another nightmare." He said with sad eyes. He knew that I had been having terrible nightmares since the Giant war. Since Annabeth.

"I'm fine." I said standing up with a frown, walking over to my dresser.

"I know your not." He said turning and looking at me.

After a minute of silence and I finally found a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and Jason said, "You don't have to tell me everything if you don't want okay? Just don't lie to us. We have already lost two friends from the war, don't make us lose you too." He told me remembering that Leo never came back, even though I know exactly where he is. Calypso.

"I'm sorry okay? I'm just, confused." I admitted to him as I sit back down on a chair.

"Confused? About what?" Jason asked as he sits in front of me on the edge of my bed.

I think for a moment, "I don't know." I see the confusion in his facial expression. "Its not just about the war I've been having dreams about " I whisper.

He leans in, "What else?"

I remember and give a small smile, "My cousin and our best friend."

"Who?" He questions. I never talked about them because it was to painful, and I never wanted to get them mixed up into what happens in my world.

"I have a cousin on my moms side, his name is Scott. He's our age. We used to be best friends back when we were little. We had a best friend, his name was Stiles. He lost his mother when he was ten. (Internet says that he was 8 but in the latest episode Stiles had a flashback of his mother in the hospital when he was ten, so I don't know.) Bout a year after his mom, Claudia, died, my mom packed me up and left. I asked her why for so many years but she never answered, not until all this stuff started happening to me a few years later. I never saw them again." I said feeling sadness weighing on my heart as I finally told someone. I realised I was looking at a picture of all three of us from before things turned bad.

I saw him looking at me looking at the picture, so I turned toward him and explained why it was so important. "We had just gotten done swimming and it had been a few weeks after Scotts dad left. Gods I hated that guy. He reminds me of Gabe actually. A drunk. I remember him grabbing Scotts wrist and when Scott pulled back, he fell all the way down the stairs and hit his head on the ground when he reached the bottom, he was knocked out for only about twenty seconds but when he woke up he didn't remember a thing. While he was knocked out though, I put in a few good punches before he woke up. I may have only been about six years old but I held a lot of anger towards that man. Even more when he actually tried to come after me. Then I remember my mom and my aunt Melissa shoving him out the door screaming at him to get out, then my aunt called the Sheriff, Stiles dad, right after. Stiles came over to and we all spent the night with Scott. I told Stiles what happened to Scott but we decided to keep quiet about it so that maybe he doesn't grow up hating his dad so much."