Chapter 2: Meeting Shitty Glasses

Levi's POV:

This amber-eyed hot shot will be the death of me.

If you don't know who I'm talking about, I'm talking about the runaway kid named Eren who decided to come into this pole dancing club.  Sure, I put on a blank and grumpy face; but I've been practicing that face for a long time. But my intimidating aura is not holding that well with this brat.

Currently, we're going to meet shitty glasses; hopefully she can take this brat away so that I don't have to feel these...feelings. Of course we have to go through the awkward stage of silence, since we have to go on an elevator to reach the head officer: Hanji Zoe. I don't know how she's a head officer since she's a wack-job, but whatever.

The brat keeps blushing behind me, and I feel like he's looking somewhere else besides the floor.

Finally, I decided to break the silence:

"Do you like elephants?"

Eren jumped, broken out of his revere, and frowned at the question; "Elephants? I guess so, I mean the baby ones are kind of cute."

I nodded my head, and rose just one finger

"Levi what are you-"

He tapped his finger to Eren's nose, "Boop."

"Levi...what was that for?" Eren asked, blushing even redder.

I replied, "Well I heard that physical contact is the first step." Eren became even redder, if that was even possible. Damn, I love teasing him; he's so cute.

Is it just me, or is this elevator trip taking a long time? At the same time, the elevator door opened and Eren jumped back; while Levi just passed it off like it was nothing.

Right when the door opened, Hanji's face was there; eyes glowing with a smile.

"I heard there was a visitorrrrrr!" She squealed, she looked from Levi to Eren and back to Eren. "AW LOOK AT THIS CUTIE! AW ARE YOU TWO DATING? OTP!" Eren was a flustering mess as he replied the various questions, "Ah cute..uh thank you. And what?! Dating? No..."

Hah! He says no now.

Hanji giggled, "Okay boys, what seems to be the problem?" Eren started the situation to Hanji, who awed at him when he said he puked on a chipmunk...that poor chipmunk. 

Hanji clapped her hands together, "Well you know what this means..." Eren and Levi both stared at her, dramatically waiting for her to finish.

"It looks like we have a new living buddy." Hanji said excitedly, you could tell because she was fidgeting with her feet; showing that she was trying not to jump up and down.

Eren immediately cut in; "Hanji no, that's too much. I could just find my way back on my own.." Hanji slapped the back of his head, earning a hiss from Eren while I clenched his fist; "Of course not silly! I don't mind having you here, and Levi DEFINITELY doesn't mind you staying here with us."

Of course, I punched her for saying that.

While Hanji was convulsing on the floor saying: "OH LEVI YOUR STRENGTH! THE MUSCLE!" I took Eren to his room, which if you didn't know; this building was half club half apartments. That really made things easier. And if you couldn't guess already, I put Eren next to the room beside me.

I leaned against the doorway as I watched Eren fangirl over how nice the room was; it had a king-sized bed with red pillows, white walls, a desk in the corner, and fluffy white carpet. I guess it was average, but to him it was something way different. Then, he started talking:

"I never had a room this nice before! We weren't that great with money in my family, but this is like...WOWZA." His amber eyes sparkled with delight, which I guess made me happy since he was happy; but I could never show that.

I looked up at him, smirked, and said; "Enjoy your stay here shitty brat."

"I'M NOT A BRAT!"

______________________________________________________________________________

<Over>

Yeah I know it's kind of boring now...but just wait bbys ;3

Next chapter will include Eren's first day with the best gang ever; Levi, Hanji, and Erwin.

Keep in mind: this IS a pole dancing place...so be expecting a lot of things ;D