"Mount Olympus."

Minatos suppressed his gasp in his throat, every being knew that when the Master would go to the upper world, it was mostly of great importance. Has the prophecy come to be? Minatos pondered silently in his mind. The Fates have been prophesied the return of someone of great power back to Olympus, that would change the world forever.

Hades sat by his throne waiting for Minatos to come by with his chariot ready. He rested his arms on the arm rest, his fingers graciously went over his ebony throne, his mind clouded by the very thought of going to Mount Olympus. It has been millions of years , since he had last stepped foot in the heavenly kingdom. He could already foresee the reaction of every God in his mind as he walked through the entrance. The majority despised him, yet that never fazed Hades. Hermes had been coming every week to deliver him messages that he must attend the Council Meetings, but he never moved an inch.

"My Lord." Minatos appeared with his chariot ready to ascend into the upper world. Four ebony horses ready at their masters command.

Hades gracefully climbed his chariot, and snapped on the reins forcing the horses to move forward towards the entrance of the underworld. It wasn't long before Hades was in the upper world heading straight for amount Olympus.

The skies were trembling, thunder and lightening crackling. Hades knew instantly it was his little brother Zeus. Something serious must be happening for Olympus to be in a still state. Usually nymphs are out, Gods and Goddesses doing their duty to Olympus, but everything below was still. With greater force, Hades snapped the reins, making his four black horses pull his chariot faster towards the great mountain. Once reaching the very top, he got off his chariot and walked towards the entrance of the kingdom, the guard let him through freely.

Gasps were heard from the court of Gods and Goddesses as Hades made his way in. Hades, however was oblivious, and ignored them. He already knew this precise reaction to his coming. However, his eyes became wider seeing this particular woman in Olympus, she most surely didn't belong there, but Hades nonetheless admired her for her wisdom.

"Hades!" She was the first to embrace him, Hades surprised by this action became still, but returned the gesture. "Oh Hades I'm so glad you came!"

Hades smiled to the beautiful Oceanid, "Metis, surprised to see you here."

"Hades!" Zeus powerful voice called his brother's name.

Metis encouraged Hades to embrace his brothers, Poseidon and Zeus. Hades hesitated, it's been millions of years since he had last spoken with them. Hades approached them both and nodded curtly. He didn't bother in bowing to Zeus, Zeus however didn't mind the action from his older brother.

"Glad to see you here, my brother." Poseidon took the liberty to embrace his brother. Hades stiffened at his motion, and once Poseidon had released him, Hades relaxed.

"What is all of this about?" Hades said with a slight annoyance in his voice. Metis found a way back to the three Kings and stood next to Hades.

Whispers and chatter about Hades presence filled the court. Hera and Demeter stood silently together, not even wanting to acknowledged their brother. Hestia, however rolled her eyes at her sisters and walked with a smile to greet her big brother.

"Hades Aidoneus!" Hestia ran towards her big brother and hugged him. Hades lips curled into a smile to see his little sister. "It's been so long!" Hestia cried into his embrace.

Metis found it so heartwarming for Hestia to embrace Hades. In fact, it was heartwarming to see Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon finally talk normally without bickering. Metis knew in her heart that whoever the Fates had prophesied to come to Olympus to make big changes, was already happening. She looked towards Demeter and Hera who did not dare to move an inch to greet their brother.

"It's good to see you my sister." Hades smiled. It was unbelievable to the rest of the court of Gods and Goddesses to see Hades smiling. He was the most feared God there was. Overtime, mortals stories had filled their heads with Hades wrath and evilness that he possessed, but now they looked upon that man who was indeed intimidating, and would lower their heads if they made eye contact with him, but seeing him smile for once and see the way he was with Hestia, made them all confused. "Now, what's all of this about?" Hades voice was slightly demanding. "Hermes and his nonstop messages about the Council, what's the dilemma?"

"Olympus, something big is coming our way, and this land has been having a mind of its own." Zeus replied to his brother.

Hades almost laughed out loud, but managed to scoff, "All of this for the upper world? Why does this involve me?"

"It involves all of Hades." Zeus replied sternly. Metis sighed, she didn't want the brother's bickering to start so early.

Hades rolled his eyes, "Please if you--"

"Apollo saw it was important, something is going to happen, not so long ago, the land shaked, with no God or Goddess commanding it, he even said it was essential for me to be here." Metis interrupted.

Hades looked to Metis and sighed deeply, "Then this better be good for me to leave my full time job at the underworld.."

"Look it's Hermes!" One of the Gods pointed to the skies.

"Is--is he carrying a body?" Said the Goddess of Love and Beauty, Aphrodite.

The three Kings looked to the skies, it was Hermes, and he indeed was carrying a body in his arms, as the wings in his legs flapped rapidly. Chatter amongst the Gods and Goddesses arose again. The meanwhile, the tide of the Ocean arose, the wind picked up more violently, sending poor Hermes back, but his wings flapped as rapidly as they could.

Hades and Zeus looked to Poseidon, "It's not me." Poseidon shook his head in confusion as why the tide of the ocean rose, bigger waves crashed on the sands. Then the three kings looked to Metis, Metis shook her head as well indicating that those were not her actions. Slowly, a small tremble began,

"By the Fates!" Hera exclaimed, "What is happening?"

Panic and louder chatter filled the court of Mount Olympus. "Everyone please calm down!" Zeus voice rose among the panic. Olympus shook more violently as Hermes approached the court, with what seemed to be a lifeless body in his arms. Metis accidentally landed in Zeus arms as the land shook fiercely. Every God and Goddess were trying to hang on to something for dear life. Never had Olympus had an accident like this.

"Calm down sweets, you're safe." Was the voice of Hermes.

"Hermes!" Zeus's voice roared over the commotion. "What's happening?"

Hermes only kept chanting to what seemed to be the lifeless body in his arms. As he drew closer to the court, everyone now could see it was a lady in his arms.

"Who--who is that?" Metis was still in the arms of Zeus, the fiercely shaken ground, was starting to become still. Hermes was now over the court with a lady dressed in all black, tight suit. All types of weapons were held in her legs and arms. Her brunette hair has lighter shades of color towards the ends, and some were covering her face. "Is--is that--" Metis began choking on her own words.

"My great Zeus." Hermes landed in the center of the court, and immediately the ground stopped shaking. "Metis." He acknowledge the powerful Oceanid kindly. The Court of Gods and Goddesses gasped seeing finally the lady in his arms starting to wake. "I bring you... Lady A--"

"Athena!" Metis cried, breaking away from Zeus's arms. Zeus rushed behind Metis to reach Hermes. Gasps erupted from every God present. Finally Athena arrived, after almost a million years.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And here we have the Prologue! Woo! Ok now if you have stumbled upon this story by accident and you are confused entirely, yes it's ok. This story is a continuation of The Life Of Athena: Tony Stark's Daughter that is set in the Marvel Universe (comics) Athena is a character in the Marvel Comic Universe created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. I made up my own twists and turns to make her Tony Stark's daughter aka Iron Man. If you want to understand this story better I suggest reading first The Life of Athena chapters 1--34 and come here.

Chapter one will be up next! 👍