"Minho will just yell at us if we kiss anymore."

  "Minho doesn't have to know."

  "Fine." I say and put my lips on his. He wraps his hands on my waist and presses my body up against his. I smile under the kiss as he rubs my back. He kisses me deeply. Not in a lusty way. But because he loves me. And I love him. And nothing could break that.

  "You saved my life, you know." I mumble under the kiss.

  "I can't imagine myself without you." He whispers back, then moving back to my lips. They are sweet and soft, making me warm inside.

  "God, can you guys get a room? I'm being serious this time." I hear Minho shout from a few bunks over before throwing a pillow at us.

  I stifle a laugh. "You're a good kisser." I say to Newt. His cheeks turn pink, making holding back a laugh even harder.

  "Thank you." He says and moves my hair out my face.

  The small smile on his face. His brown eyes staring into mine. His fingers playing with a stray piece of hair. I realize this might be the last nice moment like this. So I give him one last kiss before closing my eyes and drifting off into slumber, his arms holding me tight.

----------------------------------------------------------

  I see myself. I appear to only be a year older than the last time I saw myself. I have on the familiar black outfit like all WICKED workers wear. The lady that was in my memories from the very beginning, The Lady is walking besides me. What we are looking at finally comes into focus.

  We are looking at bodies.

  They are are all lying on individual tables, naked except for the sheet covering everything except their hands and toes.

  "Subject A17. The pioneer." She motions to a body with dark skin.

  Alby.

  "Subject A9. The Bully. Subject A10. The Friend." She checks off multiple other boys until she comes to the very last one. "Subject A5. The Glue."

  My heart skips a beat. Newt...

  "He's very...interesting. His personality has changed tremendously. He undergoes the Swipe in two days, alongside Subject A17. They shall make an excellent pair. I propose they will do well in the Maze Trials." The Lady says. I nod to her in approval.

  "Well done." I tell her.

  "Olivia!" I hear someone say from down the hallway. I turn and see Bonnie making her way towards me.

  "Bonnie, my schedule is very busy." I start.

  "Please, this is important." She says.

  "I really don't have the time-"

  "Not even for me?" Aris comes up behind her. A smile grows on my face. "I need help with something."

  "Go ahead." The Lady says from behind me. I follow Aris as he leads me through the corridors.

  "Where are we going?" I ask as he drags me into a meeting room and shuts the door. Watching myself, it feels like deja vu to where Aris took me into the bathroom.

  "I just wanted to see you."

  "Aris I am extremely busy."

  "Please, Olivia. I haven't talked to you in nearly a month, and it's only going to get worse once the first subjects head in."

  "Okay. You have five minutes." I reply, trying my best to act annoyed.

  "Only five minutes?" He asks.

  "Four minutes."

  "Fine. You leave me no choice," He grabs my hips and pulls me to him and slams his lips onto mine. I kiss back, and I can feel the electricity that runs through my bones. "I missed you." He says before continues to kiss me, his hands sliding up and down my sides.

  "I love you," I mumble against his lips. "Never let me go."

  "I won't. I promise."

---------------------------------------------------------

  I wake up to a chorus of shouts from around the room.

  "What's going on?" I ask, my mind foggy. Newt sits up as well and we climb down to the chaos happening in our room.

  "We have ten minutes until the doors open! We all overslept!" Someone says.

  "Shit," I mutter, looking at the clock. "Grab the food and tie it into sacks!" I grab an armful of fruits and place them in a sheet, tying it at the top. Some follow my lead, others taking the water bottles and putting them in the pillow cases. "Do we have any weapons?" I ask.

  "No! Only food and beds. I don't think there will be bathrooms out there, so don't bring the soap and stuff!" Someone else says.

  I quickly tie my hair up into a bun. One minute left. We have about five sacks filled with food and a few filled with water. Its not enough to last twenty people two weeks. I pray for there to be a way to get supplies out there.

  We all stand in the middle of the room. A piercing alarm echoes through the small room, we all cover our ears, waiting for it to stop. It sounds like the Greenie alarm that I heard in the Box.

  When it finally stops, I uncover my ears and look up to see the side of the room now has a metal door on it. I look over at Minho, who nods. "Let's go."

  He walks through the door first, which opens up to a black darkness. His footsteps fade away and our only choice is to assume he is safe. Frypan follows him, then Winston, then a few other Gladers I don't know very well. The remaining ones are Aris, Newt and I.

  "See you on the other side." Aris says to us before slinging his pack over his shoulder and walking into the abyss.

  "Now or never." I tell Newt. He walks in and disappears.

  I take one last look at the bunk room.

  "Alright Wicked, what do you have in store for us now?" I step into the hallway and the door slams with a close behind me.

  And that's when the screaming begins.

AUTHOR: HI GUYS! Hope you're enjoying the sequel so far! Let me know which you ship more: Newlia (Newt and Olivia. Self explanatory) or Cones (Aris and Olivia. Its their last names combined) Love you guys! Xxx