Chapter 2: Meeting him

Começar do início

"I'm 23, Alex is 22, and Avery is 20."

"Hmm their ages are all over the place and they are friends? Who am I to judge after all I'm gay." He mumbles to himself obvious not wanting to be heard.

"Really your gay?" I ask happily I might just have a chance with my mate yet.

"Um yeah I am, I hope that's not a problem." He says, nope not a problem at all! I walk around the island to his side as he tenses and closes his eyes. Does he think I am going to hit him? He stays like this for a short while before he opens his beautiful eyes again and let's out a small sigh. Our eyes meet and I stare into his with concern, my poor little mate.

"I don't care if your gay I am too. But did you think I was going to him you because of it?" I question, he looks down. I use my fingers to bring his eyes back to mine so I can stare into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. He gives a small nod all the while still staring into my eyes.

"I would never hit you and neither would any of these guys, got it?" I ask pointing over my shoulder at Alex and Avery he gives a small nod and a soft smile making me smile in return.

"Yeah I got it." He squeaks out before blushing a bright red and looking down. I walk back around the island with a light chuckle while I take my seat so he can finish up the already heavenly smelling food. And let me tell you it tasted just as heavenly as it smelled it had us all moaning for more.

Laughing he gave us all seconds and Avery even had thirds, which I wouldnt have minded having either not when the food is this good. After dinner we said our goodbyes and told him we would see him tomorrow morning at the diner at 6, to get the painting and floors underway.

***************

I couldn't really sleep well last night because I wanted to see my mate so bad. I look over at the clock and see it's 4:50 so I jump out of bed and hit the shower. Before we have to go, after I finish I run down to the kitchen for a quick breakfast where I find Alex and Avery.

"Morning guys." I say while dishing out some eggs, bacon and sitting next to them, I look over to see them smirking.

"What?" I ask raising a brow.

"Didn't sleep well huh?" Alex asks as his smirk grows, cocky bastard.

"Shut up." I grumble out, flipping him off, they both laugh putting their dishes in the sink telling me it's time to leave or we will be late. I nod tossing the last piece of bacon in my mouth, putting my plate in the sink and walking out to the truck. The drive there didn't take to long which I was thankful for because I wanted to see my mate.

I get out of the car with the guys right behind me, I walk up to the door to find it open and my tiny mate putting down plastic so the painting can be done without being to messing. I walk in quietly and over to him.

"Do you need any help?" I ask in a husky voice as I stare at his perfect round ass. He seems to jump 5 feet in the air making a squeaking noise grabbing his chest as he turns around. His eyes are wide as his stares into my own.

"Jesus you scared the shit out of me Lander!" He all but yells, making me smirk.

"Sorry about that I thought you heard me come in." 'How could I have you were like a fucking ninja.' He mumbles to himself making me chuckle, his eyes go wide again as he looks up at me.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" He asks with a cutest little blush on his face. I chuckle again and nod. At this point Alex and Avery decide to make there entrance.

"Come on people let's get this show on the road!" They both yell together with huge smiles on there faces, Jace giggles shaking his head.

"Yeah I would really like to have all the painting done today and maybe start the flooring if possible." He gives us a small smile and we get to work painting the walls in the dinning room and bathroom a baby blue color and the kitchen a cream color. Alex takes the kitchen, Avery the bathroom, Jace and I the dinning room.

We work for a few hours before taking a break for lunch, Jace had made us all sandwich's as another way to thank us for helping. And I have got to say he made our favorites a BLT.

Lunch was filled with light chit chat, mostly Jace asking what I did for a living I told him I owned a autobody shop which is true but I also am Alpha to my pack but he doesn't need to know that yet. I've been thinking about asking him on a date all day and the guys keep giving me looks saying ask him already.

"So Jace after we're all done here would you maybe like to go out to dinner with me?" I ask in a slightly embarrassed tone, I look up to see him smiling and nodding his head. Fuck yes I got a date with my sexy little mate!

"Yeah I would love to that sounds fun." He says as a pretty little blush raises up on his cheeks. I reach out and caress his cheek while smiling down at him staring into his eyes. God he's so beautiful I couldn't have asked for a better more perfect mate then Jace is. Now all I have to do is just get to know him better.

********
Well I hope you guys like this chapter as much as I liked writing it! Isn't Lander just so damn hot! Like really damn! Anywho, let me know what all you guys think please and thank you!