Chapter 4

Thank you so much for all of the views and votes on this story. I can't believe it has so much. You guys are amazing.
--------------------------------------

Amelia's POV

The interview ended and I went to my house. My mom was in the kitchen with Matt. They were making cookies together like they used to.

"Mel, the crew is joining Magcon." Matt said.

"When is it?" I asked.

"We leave for Dallas in a week." Matt answered.

"Why is the crew going?" I asked.

"Bart thought the crew would be a great addition to the Magcon family. He doesn't know that we are related. I didn't have anything to do with inviting the crew to Magcon. It was all Bart." Matt said.

"Wait, so is Sam allowed back in Magcon?" I asked.

"Yeah, Bart is giving him another chance." Matt answered.

"You have to help me pack." I said.

"Nope. You should spend the night with me at the hotel." Matt replied.

"I guess I should see what you crazy boys do when you are alone with each other at a hotel." I said.

I got a backpack with my pajamas, clothes for tomorrow, my phone, laptop, camera, earbuds, wallet and my charger cords. Matt drove us to the hotel and we went up to the fifth floor. I went in room 512 first with Matt behind me. I felt a pair of lips on mine and heard cheering in the background. I kneed whoever was kissing me in the family jewels and opened my eyes. Nash was rolling in pain on the floor while the other guys were filming it.

"Hello melons, Queen Mel is in the house. Bow down to the queen of amazingness." I said my introduction.

"Mel, do you want to join truth or dare?" Hayes asked.

"Hayesie-boo, I never turn down a game of truth or dare. Give me the worst dare you have." I answered.

"I dare you to eat a whole container of pickles, including the juice, in less than ten minutes." Hayes said.

I ate it in six minutes. The boys were in shock. They probably thought that I would hate pickles like Matt. I love pickles, but I don't like to eat them often.

"Truth or dare, Hayes?" I asked.

"Dare." Hayes answered.

"I dare you to go down to the lobby only wearing your underwear and twerk on a table." I said.

"I refuse." Hayes said.

"I dare you to sing a Hannah Montana song." I said.

"Fine." Hayes replied.

He sang 'Nobody's Perfect' and the other boys took a video of it. I was too busy laughing my butt off.

------------------------------------------
Sorry, this chapter shorter than normal. I can't think of anything else to add to this chapter. It's also 10:30pm and I have wake up for school at 5:45 tomorrow. I need to finish my geometry homework and study for my test before I fall asleep. However, I'm a major procrastinator and Wattpad is full of wonderful works of literature. Why should I fry my brain when I could be on Wattpad?