Dr. Smiley

You walked down the street to Smiley's happily, excited being able to see him.

You hummed while you walked and then turned toward the door.

Opening it, you learned to get used to the blood on the walls and everywhere else.

"Come to see me, my dear," you heard him purr from behind a corner.

"Of course! I don't like being without you...I missed you all day," you admitted with a blush.

"Awww such a sweetheart I possess," he said hugging you from behind, "I am ever so lucky."

You felt happy and warm in his
strong arms, feeling your heart swell with joy.

"I remember when I kidnapped you for the first time...you're adorable when you're terrified," he chucked lightly.

"Once my vision was straight I couldn't stop looking at you," you said with a smile.

"I could tell," he chuckled, "remember when you couldn't control what you said?"

You blushed deeply, "y-yeah."

He chuckled, "aww it's alright dear, I had no clue my biceps were so luring to you. Don't be shy around me love, I love compliments. Especially from you."

You couldn't help but turn around, pull his surgeon mask down, and kiss him lovingly.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist as he kissed you back.

You then lie your head down on his chest to hear his heartbeat.

"So smart and handsome...strong...I wouldn't mind him teaching me anything, that'd be pretty hot," you unknowingly spoke your mind.

Smiley had blushed and chuckled while saying in a seductive tone, "well, what lesson would you like to learn? I do especially well teaching visual learners."

Your body went cold as you blushed deeply, "u-um...I-I..."

Well..I don't want to spoil the moment...

"Why not sex ed," you said seductively while looking him in his eyes.

"Gladly, my dear, you will soon know every function," he said deeply as his growing erection was pressed on you from behind, "inside and out."

You began breathing heavier getting excited at him, then held onto him as he set you down on his operating table and began rubbing your lower thigh slowly going up.

"You see," he said as his lips hovered above your skin by only centimeters and his voice sending chills down your spine, "when you get excited...such as now, you'll secrete your own natural lubrication. Fun fact, sharks have the same thing but use it to clean themselves."

You shivered at his voice, his lips barely brushing your skin.

Then you felt both of his hands massage your breasts firmly causing you to lightly moan.

"Ways to get excited would be stimulating the nipples...some will orgasm by only this," he said as his cold hands pinched and rolled your nipples causing you to tilt your head back while moaning.

He then slipped his hand under your panties and moved his fingers around to explore you.

"We'll learn more about that," he said deeply while growling lowly, "time to learn intercourse."

He then had gotten over you and pressed his hips into yours, moaning from the sudden pleasure but clouding his eyes even more with pure lust.

"When you orgasm," he said tracing your curves with his hands, "chemicals such as dopamine release in your brain...causing drowsiness, pleasure, euphoria."