Jeffrey Woods

You sat in the living room watching (favorite show), expecting another visit from Jeff.

Your parents had left for a business trip and yet have returned.

He had been visiting you for about a month now, feeling closer to him with each visit.

It had made up for the first time you both met...holding each other at knife point.

You sighed and got up to get (favorite drink) from the refrigerator.

As you closed the refrigerator and began to open your drink you saw the lights flickering.

"Ha ha, nice try Jeff," you said looking up and over but not finding him.

You furrowed your eyebrows but then felt his hands squeeze your waist firmly and slightly shake as he deeply said, "don't flip out!!!"

You gasped and flailed your arms a bit, spilling little bits of your drink here and there.

Jeff held his sides laughing and dropped to his knees.

"Jeff!! I swear," you said catching your breath and holding your chest.

"I've...been doing that...for a month now...and...and you still fall for it," he said between laughs, "damn you're hilarious!!"

"Ah...damn it Jeff," you said starting to chuckle.

His laughing calmed as he stood up slowly.

You then had gotten a cloth to clean up the spilled drink, "I should make you clean this up."

"Well you can't make me," he said teasingly as he walked around in the kitchen and looking through your cabinets, "ya got anything in here that doesn't suck?"

You then laughed a bit, he then scoffed a bit at you.

"You dirty mind," he said jokingly.

"Well how did you understand what I was laughing at," you said chuckling.

He then lifted an eyebrow, "good point...but yknow what they say...the more dirty the mind the more crazy they are...and I'm not talking about mentally crazy."

You then chuckled and stood up and looked at him, "you know so much hmm."

You threw the cloth in the washing machine and looked back at him, "too bad you couldn't put that knowledge into action."

"So that's the way you're gonna be about it hmm," he said deeper than his normal tone, "if you wanted me to fuck you then you could've just said so."

You blushed, turned around, and looked away as you clear your throat, "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

You then heard him chuckle and felt a hand slide in the front of your panties as an arm was wrapped around your waist as his chest was pressed against your back, "why don't I show you hmm?"

You moaned feeling his fingers playing with your entrance, circling your entrance before inserting his fingers in you.

You moaned and tightened on his fingers a bit.

"I think what just happened was a good thing," he chuckled darkly, "I've always loved playing with you."

He then had gotten closer to your ear, "I've always wanted you though...enjoy this little ride, it won't go so smooth after tonight."

Once that was said, he began kissing down your neck, and letting you feel his erection from behind.

Your breath became heavy and your mind was spinning.

He then pulled out his hand and backed away a bit causing you to slightly whimper.

He then chuckled and said seductively, "believe me now?"

You then shook your head and grabbed his wrist then lead him to your room.

Lust was overtaking you and all you wanted was him.

He could tell and excitement, lust, and enjoyment overtook him.

You then looked at him after shutting the door.

With a look in each other's eyes you both knew what you wanted.

Tired of teasing, Jeff picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist as he kissed you hard and deep.

He took the breath out of your lungs as you took his.

Breathing in as he would breathe out.

Moaning softly after he moaned.

He then threw you down on the bed and crouched over you with lust clouding his eyes.

He took off your clothes then took his off as well.

You sat up and rubbed from his chest to his stomach then back up his chest as you kissed him passionately.

You closed your eyes and melted into it but felt Jeff nip on your bottom lip then slightly pull the hair behind your head.

You slightly opened your eyes and laid back the more he went forward as he whispered deeply beside your ear.

"Keep your eyes open for me," he then began kissing down your neck, "see what I see."

You nodded and saw as he smirked and darkly chuckled, "also...why don't you play as a victim...I'm gonna make you scream."

You slightly raised an eyebrow and nodded so that he could help quench your lust.

"Well then," he said smirking while removing your panties and wrapping your legs around his waist as the tip of his erection was just outside your throbbing entrance, "go to sleep."

He thrusted his full length in you all at once causing you to scream out in pain, feeling tears roll down the side of your face.

Jeff, on the other hand, was trembling and moaning at the sudden pleasure.

"G-God damn...__-____," he moaned out.

You both stayed still, Jeff did out of amazement but you out of pain.

You tightened your walls a bit to test yourself and felt a tiny bit of pleasure.

Jeff then had moaned out while trembling much more, "I-I...____...a-aaaahh...fuck."

You kept doing it, feeling more and more nearly unbearable pleasure until Jeff took the hint and began pounding into you quickly and relentlessly.

Moaning from you both filled the room, perhaps the whole house.

As Jeff moved quickly and deeply in you, he sunk his teeth into your neck.

You screamed out in pleasure and pain at the same time...almost feeling masochistic.

Jeff kept moving, gripping your waist and forearms tightly.

You lie there moaning and moving with his rhythm.

Knowing his end was near he sat on his knees and put your legs around his shoulders allowing him deeper access.

Then he hit that one spot on target.

"J-J-JEFF," you screamed out as you trembled and felt your legs go weak.

Your head tilted back, your upper back arched, your toes curled, and you trembled as you came slowly then all at once.

Providing only more lubrication for Jeff, he became much faster than before. Almost inhumanely fast.

You throbbed on him as he began to throb then cum in you.

After he finished, he laid beside you after pulling out.

You were both breathless but still catching your breath.

"Damn...just...damn," Jeff said holding you comfortably.

"I agree," you said sleepily.

Jeff then chucked lightly, "you can go to sleep beautiful."

You smiled and gave him one last kiss before cuddling up to him then closing your eyes.