"Uhm..lemme think about it hyung. I'll tell you soon ."

Seungcheol nodded and then grabs his bag and walks out of the room, waving Mingyu goodbye. Mingyu waves back before sighing and collapsing onto the chair that seungcheol previously sat on .

---present time ---

Mingyu couldn't exactly understand why was it so hard for him to give seungCheol an answer.

"Its just an yes or an no. Was it that hard?"

Mingyu sighs heavily. He doesn't want to think about school anymore. All he wants now is food.

---
"WOAH HYUNG! you sound real good !"
Hansol cries as his eyes literally popped out when seungcheol ended his rap. Wonwoo sighs at Seungcheol as he proudly makes an weird pose to Hansol before Hansol makes an face of disgust. Mingyu stares at Hansol face.

The 4 of them, Mingyu, wonwoo, hansol and seungcheol were in the club room practicing their rap. Mingyu just came because Seungcheol dragged him.

"hey mingyu why don't you give it a try?" Seungcheol gives Mingyu an comb brush which was supposedly meant to be a microphone.

"ah... OK... "

mingyu takes the comb brush and stares at it. its gonna be embarrassing but hey, he'll give it an go.

1...2...3...go.

Mingyu starts of his rap slowly. He made a few mistakes but he still continues. Finally the chorus comes in. Mingyu keeps his breath in and tries to pronounce the words properly and accurately. seungcheol, wonwoo and Hansol stares at him with amazement as the younger does his best.

But, Wonwoo was very focused on him.Especially wonwoo.

His eyes widen as the flow of the song and Mingyu raps go together. The rhyming, the lyrics , the pronunciation, Everything was amazing. This was music to Wonwoos ears . It just....takes his breath away.

---

" PHEW! so...how was i?" Mingyu pants after holding his breath from so long.He wipes his beaded sweat with his school jackets sleeve.

The member's stared at him at amazement and admiration for a long time before Hansol yells out : "MINGYU YOU SLAYED THAT RAP !" Seungcheol oprnst his arms to give Mingyu a hug but Mingyu rejects it.

"thanks hyung ."

on the outside, Mingyu makes it as if its not big deal. But on the inside, He's screaming happily and smiling so hard. Hansol nods as an agreement with what seungcheol says.

"what about you , wonwoo ?" seungcheol asked. He grabbed his bag to take out his packet milk.

Mingyu stops to stare at him, awaiting for an answer.But his eyes were filled with fear of what he will comment about.

"its terrible I don't like it ."
"even if you paid me to say I like it, I wouldn't."

all these answers filled up in Mingyus mind. He holds his breath and waits for his reply.

wonwoo looks at Mingyu and then looked down at his shoes. Quietly, he replies,

"i-i-i....I think you really sound goo-d-d."

wonwoo quickly turned away because he felt his cheeks burning when he said the word "good". wonwoo didn't want to admit THAT IT was good but he's being honest with Mingyu .

To Mingyu, It was an huge thing. mingyu couldn't help but spread his smile across his face. He was beaming with happiness and he felt very proud of himself.

"T-THANK YOU HYUNG!"
mingyu smiles at Wonwoo and makes direct eye contact with him. Fuck it if he's gonna glare at him or tell him to stop staring at him. Mingyu just feels great about it.

Wonwoo turns red and feels his cheeks burining when he heard the word "hyung".

"did he just called me hyung?"

yea, it was normal for younger boys to call him hyung. But when Mingyu called him hyung, it felt like an surprise.

He notices that Mingyu was making eye contact with him. Probably because Wonwoo praised him for his rap but Wonwoo breaks the eye contact and turns back to look down at the floor, still remembering what Mingyu called him.

"Hey bro, you're really red."

"i-its JUST HOT IN H-HERE!"

Of course, that's not true.