#3

Your walking through school its towards the end of the day and most of the guys but your boyfriend stiles and his and your friend Scott were still in there. You had to ask stiles to give you a ride home and you had to do it now. You shrugged and walked into the boys locker room with your hand in front of your eyes and your eyes closed so you couldn't see. Yoh began to walk in when you heard stiles say.
"What I'm a vergin someone has to have sex with me like right now." He exclaimed worringly.
You heard Scott chuckle and you ran into to something hard sending you to the ground with a thud. You still had your eyes closed with your hand over your eyes. You heard footsteps by your head and laghing.
"It's ok were the only ones in here and we're dressed." Scott laghed.
You sat up and uncovered my eyes and flipped him off for laghing. Stiles laghed a little to before speaking worringly to you.
"Hey you wanna have sex." He asked oddly.
"Um not especially but maybe another time I guess and um just a quick question why the hell do you all of a sudden want to have sex." You asked akwardly.
"Well there's somthing killing vergins and I'm a vergin so I'm to young to die so have sex with me and ill be safe and you'll be double safe." He smiled sheepishly.
"Um thanks for calling me a slut." You laghed sarcasticly.
"What do you mean." He asked.
"Who the fuck are you to asume I'm not a vergin and who siad I'm not." You scuffed.
"Oh well see even more of a reason let's do it and you can save both of us." He smirked.
"Stiles."
"Yeah." He asked.
"Shut up." You exclaimed.
"So what's going on." You asked scot.
"Not much other than alot of everything." He laghed.
"So wait can i have sex with someone els." Stiles asked.
"Stiles." You muttered.
"Right shut up got it sorry but out of curiosity can i." He begged.
"No no no now shut the fuck up." He yelled at him.
"Right right sorry." He pouted.
Scot laghed and shook his head at us.
"Oh and I was going to ask for a ride home but I see that's probably not a good question anymore so I think I'll walk." You rolled my eyes seeing stiles look at me happily.
"Hell no im giving you a ride weather I have to shove you in my trunk and take you home or you come purposly." Stiles siad picking you up.
"The bell hasn't even rang yet." You screamed as he swung you over his shoulder.
(Ring)
"Damit." You whispered under your breath.
He carried you out to his car and drove you home. You reached the driveway of your house and you and him began saying your goodbyes. You both kissed eachother passionately. He went to take off your shirt when you stoped him.
"Goodbye stiles." You smiled fakily.
You got out of the car and walked inside and ploped face first on your bed and fell asleep.

Yeah sorry this chapter I think sucks but ah it's ok I guess so hope you enjoy the book thank you all so much for the 150 views hope your liking it can you belive I'm in reading 180 in school lol probs well byeee.