CHAPTER 2

Soo Jung's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I pushed my blanket aside and stretched myself as I got up from bed. I stumbled a bit as I went down the stairs since I was still half asleep. "Morning, eomma." I greeted as soon I saw a person standing in front of the kitchen stove. "Do I look like your eomma, Soo Jung? How sad, you don't even recognize your own friend." I heard Kai's voice. Wait, what?! Since when was Kai here? "Kai??? What are you doing here?" He chuckled at my question. "Mwoh? Want a punch in the face?" I said showing him my right knuckle. "Jinjja, Soo Jung? Are you really that forgetful?" He said as he tried to contain his laughter. "Just answer me, Kai!!!" I shouted making him cover his ears. "Aish, Soo Jung. Can't you be any quieter?" "Answer me now, Kai. Or you know what's coming." I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms. "How are you so forgetful? Man. Anyways, don't you remember that your eomma left last night with your appa?" I slapped my forehead. How can I forget that?! I'm so forgetful. I knocked my head several times before I smelt something burning. "Yah! Kai! The bacons!" "Oh my god! Ahh! It's burning!" He shrieked as he turned off the stove. I found it quite girlish though since he is a boy. "Aish, it's all your fault, Kai." "Mwoh??? Me??? Waeyo??" "Because it is. Never mind, I'm just gonna have breakfast outside once I've taken a shower." I went upstairs and I could hear Kai grunting about his burned bacons.

I took out a pair of white jeans and a denim button-up shirt from my wardrobe. I threw them over to my bed. I also took my towel and hang it over my right shoulder. Before I could reach for the handle of the bathroom door, Kai beat me to it and slam the door in my face. I was furious and started to bang on the bathroom door while shouting at Kai. "Kai!! You maniac!! Open up the door this instant!!!" He poked his head out the door and looked up at me with an innocent face. "Ne? Got a problem?" "Oh yeah there's a problem! You just went in the bathroom when I reached here first!" "Jinjja? But.....I didn't see anyone about enter?" He gave me teasing smirk as he innocently asks. I glared at him as I don't want this to continue. I don't want to get mad cause I can make a real fuss when it comes to these problems. I crossed my arms and pouted while heading to the bed. I heard Kai chuckled and closed the bathroom door.

*after God knows how many minutes*

Kai finally came out from the bathroom with his towel around his waist. I couldn't help but stare at his abs. "Like what you see?" Kai smirked at me. "How long have you been inside the bathroom? Sheesh! I've been waiting for ages!" I tried to change the topic. "Soo Jung, you can't change the topic that easily and plus it's only been 10 minutes. It's not that long." His smirk was wider than before. Jinjja, this kid. I really want to wipe that smirk off his face. "Ara, ara. You win. Excuse me, but I have a date with the bathroom." I pushed him aside and he fell on his arm. "Oww......." Was all I heard before I slammed the door.

*fast forward*

After I finished taking a shower, I went out of the bathroom and made sure my bedroom door was locked first before I put on my clothes. I checked myself in the mirror and once I was satisfied, I went downstairs. I was quite surprised when I saw Kai sitting at the couch. He was sleeping with his mouth open. I tried to stifle a giggle as I sneakily took out my phone from my pocket. But before I could even point the camera to him, I was gripped firmly by the wrist with a hand. I gulped down the lump in my throat as I saw Kai getting up from the couch. "What are you doing taking a picture of me? Am I that handsome?" He had a smirk on his face. Oh, how I just wish to rub that smirk off his pretty face. I quickly hid my phone back in my pocket even though I know it's a useless effort. "Mwoh? Me taking a picture of you? Aniya. Why would I need your picture? I'd rather have a picture of a pig." I laughed at my own joke hoping he would change the topic then. "So.......? What does that conclude? I'm still not satisfied with your answer. Tell me the truth." "It's nothing. Bye, I'm gonna just go. I'm hungry." My stomach started to growl. "Well, Miss-I-would-love-to-change-topics, I'll let you go this time since you're hungry. But next time there will be no chances. Kaja."