Chapter 13: Kanima

Start from the beginning

Stiles catches him and we move to the other side of the gym. When Stiles takes out his phone to call Scott, he drops both Derek (in the pool) and the phone. After a few seconds, he jumps in after Derek. "Izzy! RUN!" I turn around and the creature cuts my neck. I get to the corner before becoming fully paralyzed. All I can do is watch as it circles around the pool.

After a while Derek starts to argue with Stiles about who is keeping who alive. After some arguing, Stiles lets Derek go and swims to the phone. He grabs the phone and calls Scott. Then apparently hangs up. Stiles throws the phone and gets Derek.

It looks like Stiles can't hold on for much longer so he starts to swim towards the diving boards. When he gets there, both he and Derek are pulled up by Scott, who is thrown against a mirror. When he uses the mirror as a weapon the monster flees. Only then can I feel myself start to move. I groan and Derek comes over and helps me up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How do we even read this thing?" I ask as we read the book that was on Gerard's flash drive.

"How do we find out what we are dealing with?" Scott asks.

"It's a kanima." Derek says, walking with Erica.

"You knew the whole time?" Stiles asks in disbelief.

"Only when it was confused by it's reflection. I have only heard stories about it, so I don't know much."

"Derek we have to work together on this! Maybe even with the Argents." Scott says.

"You trust them?" Derek spat.

"We are arguing about whose on whose side while there is something way more powerful than us killing people! And we know nothing about it!" Scott yelled.

"I know one thing. When I find it, I'm gonna kill it." Derek said walking away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello? Deaton?" Scott yells as we enter the animal clinic.

"Yes Scott?" Deaton says as he rounds the corner to see us both.

"Izzy don't remember what happened last night."

"Well that's normal, if the person was intoxicated or hit their head..."

"She got a wound..." Scott paused to move my hair to the side to show the mark.

"Oh my, come in." Deaton says, opening the gate.

I sit on the table as he looks at the bite. "Do you remember anything?"

"Nothing after Erica hit me with a part of Stiles's jeep."

"Well, clean it everyday and wear this." He says handing my gauze.

"Do you know what could have done it? Or why?" I ask.

"I don't know. Be careful for the rest of the week and if something else happens, like gaps in memory, come to me."

"Alright, thank you!" I say leaving with Scott. "Could you drop me off at the train station?"

Understanding who I wanted to see Scott says, "I'm going with you."

"Don't, I just need to ask him a question, then I will call Stiles to pick me up. I'll be fine."

"Fine, call when your home."

He drops me off and I wander into he abandoned station. "Hello? Derek?" I then see Isaac come out. "Oh, Isaac. I don't think I ever introduced myself. I'm Isabella. Call me Izzy or Bella. Could I see Derek?"

He was silent as another figure came from behind him. "What are you doing Izzy? Go home." Derek says, slightly annoyed.

"We need to talk about last night. What the hell happened?"

Derek looked at Isaac and he moved away. "I went to the hospital to check on you. I was going up to your room when I picked up someone saying, 'Don't scream or move. Don't say a word.' I started to run to the noise. It came from your room. When I got into the room, you were passed out with a bite mark on your neck, with someone standing over you. That person then jumped out the window before I could catch them. I then brought you home."

"Thanks for bringing me home. Do you know who or what the person was?"

"Sorry, I don't."

"Thanks anyway." I say leaving. I text Stiles to come pick me up.

The moment I got to the sidewalk I saw a man, who started walking towards me. I got a little scared but he walked right by me.

I then start to lean against a black car. Out of no where I feel a hand on my head and I slam into the car window, knocking me out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

Stiles got to the abandoned train station minutes after the text from Izzy. When he got there, Izzy was no where to be seen. "Uch" He groaned calling her cell. He then heard a phone ringing. He followed the sound and saw Izzy's phone on the ground, next to a broken window.

"DEREK!!" Stiles yelled.

Derek then came up the stairs and was hit with the smell of blood. He shrugged it off and went to the skinny boy. "What do you want?"

"Where is Izzy?"

"What do you mean, you were picking her up." Stiles then squatted and pointed to a ringing phone. Derek then saw the broken glass and the blood on the phone.

"Uh, oh..."

YES FINALLY!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!