K-Pop Oneshots

I'm going to try to do oneshots.  Please give me some suggestions, WITH SCENARIO.   I will try to do filthy filthy ones, too ;p.  Also, I'm putting this as public domain, so if you like them, use them, but PLEASE tell me you are going to.  Thanks!  Saranghae!  Also, I will do them in any order I please.  This is not a first come first serve book, but rather what I'm interested in.  And, PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU ACTUALLY FEEL.  I can't improve if you don't tell me how I'm doing now.

P.S.  Everyone needs to fangirl over the GD pic to the right.  I made the cover, too!  He's so perfect.

P.P.S  I'm open to writing Yaoi, though I'm not good at it, GirlXGirl and anything for any male k-poppers out there!  Though I don't think there are any ;p.

P.P.S I don't do fluffy.  I simply don't know how.  @KawaiiKayaChan knows how to do fluffy, and anything and everything else.  She's the most wonderful writer, person, and Skyrim player I know.  Check her out either way.  EDIT: She's no longer writing ;(  Read her stories anyways, though!!

P.P.P.S Knock Out is one of the best songs ever.  Listen to it at least 5 times before you judge it.  And then fall in love with GD's eyebrows ;)

Keep Poppin'!