Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd

Start from the beginning

"A guy, with no shoes on and a leather jacket?"

"What?" She then runs to the trophy case and stops in front of a trophy. 

'Peter Hale' is written on the trophy.

"Lydia, do you remember something?"

"I remember a guy walking up to me, but nothing else."

"Ok, let's go to lunch." I whisper and lead her to get her things. 

We get to the lunch room and see a blonde girl walk in and bite into an apple.

"What, the holy hell, is that?" Lydia asks.

"It's Erica." Scott whispers.

She leaves the room and Scott and Stiles follow her. I ask Lydia to watch my things as I run after them. 

I run out the door to see Derek smiling, at the boys with Erica in the car. When he sees me, he drops the smile and drives away. Weird.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit down, across from Scott, as Allison leaves the cafeteria. A moment later, Stiles comes up to us and says, "Look at that table." 

"It's empty..."

"Ya, whose table is it?"

Scott suddenly stood up straighter, "Boyd."

We run out. "Ok, Stiles you go to Boyd's house, I go to the ice rink. Call if he's not there."

"Hey!" I say, but they ignore me. "HEY! What about me?"

"You are staying at school," Scott says, being protective.

"No, I am going to help!"

"Fine, go with Stiles to Boyd's house. Call if he's not there." We split up and Stiles drives really quickly to Boyd's house. 

I run up to the door, yelling, "Boyd? You there?" 

Stiles joins in, until we hear a laugh. I turn around and see Erica.

"What are you doing here?" she asks, smirking. 

"Looking for Boyd." I say.

Completely ignoring me, she says, "Stiles you know what's kind of funny? You are only looking at my eyes, ha. You have that look that says that are trying not to look anywhere else. You want a good, long look don't you?"

"Nope, no I don't" Stiles says, closing his eyes. "We, uh, better get going!"

"You're not going anywhere." She holds up part of the car, "You're having some car trouble." She then hits my head, knocking me out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in a bed with Melissa next to me.

"What happened?"

"Both you and Stiles were hit in the head pretty hard, Stiles woke up first and brought you here. I think you might have a concussion. May I?" I nod and she does some tests before leaving me alone to rest. 

I hear knocking at the door. "Come in!"

A stranger walks in. A brownish-blonde girl, who is wearing a leather jacket. "Who are you?"

"I'm Rose, I volunteer here."

"Oh, well, I'm Isabella Gilbert. Nice to meet you. I'll be out of here soon. Your time might be better spent with a kid who might die tomorrow."

"Oh, but I wanted to meet you." Rose says with a smile.

"Why?" I say sitting up.

She walks forward, into the light where I can see her face. Her eyes turned red and dark veins came down from her eyes. I was about to scream but she came up to me, looked me in the eyes and said, "Don't scream or move. Don't say a word." She then moved my hair off of my neck and showed me her fangs. I swear anyone with supernatural hearing could have heard my heartbeat. Rose then sank her teeth into my neck. My breathing escalated and I wanted to scream, but couldn't. I had started to cry.

All of a sudden, she stopped. She looked me in the eyes and said, "You will not remember me, or what I did. Fall asleep" As she says this, The door swings wide open, reveling Derek. I then hit the bed, and fall asleep. 

We are getting soon close to incorporating TVD I just need to make strong connection!!! 

I promise something will happen in the next 2 chapters!