What Was Done Can't Be Undone

Hay guys here's the last for the day after this I'm going to take a break till tomorrow I'll read a few other story's and get some sleep I've got to work tomorrow so I got to get in bed after this

Jason lessened till Sam seas done telling the story before he said. Ok so you two just winged it well that's fine as long as it worked I'm game he laughs. Thank you I mean it I don't know what happened back there but is gone now. Do know what it was Jim? No I don't young man but tell me what you expensed. So Jason tells the two of them what happened. That's all I know the next thing I know I'm being kissed Sam back in my own body. Sam looks at the floor and Jason looks at the wall both blushing. Jim laughs and shakes his head. Well you two I don't know about the other stuff but this I can help with you two just need to talk it out and with that I will be going. Jim walks though the wall laughing leaving the two alone. An awkward silence falls on the two friends as they try to think of something to say to the other. Uh so that was my first kiss says Jason with a blush looking at the wall. Oh um mine to Sam says still looking at the floor. Ok so let pretend that didn't happen and start over. Hi I'm Jason. Jason holds his hand out to Sam. Sam smiles and shakes his hand. Sam it's nice to meet you Jason. Nice to meet you as well Sam. So what is your favorite color. Sam laughs green what's yours. Blue what is your favorite song. Riot by Three Day Grace what's yours. I don't know I've been in a coma for four years is there something you would recommend. Sam smiles yea there is Coma by Guns N Roses or Comatose by Skillet. Who's Skillet ask Jason and Sam laughs. Both falling back into a rhythm but both still thinking about their first kiss.

Ok so that's it for tonight more later I'm going to start posting every other day it will give me a break to think of what to wright next oh and on a side note I looked up songs that was named coma and was surprised to find so many look them up and see how many you find :)