I See Dead People

Jason was all alone in his hospital room after hours of getting reacquainted with his family and talking with doctor Roberts he was tired. He had talked his parents and sister into going home wherever that was. He had learned the old house was beyond fixing. He learned that it was a god send he had lived at all let alone 24 hours. He had server head trauma, many broken bones, server burns, cuts, and server blood loss. He had been blown into the neighbor's lard a good six yards from his house. His neighbor had found him unconscious and half dead. Thank god he had knew CPR and first aid or he would not have been here. Unfortunately he had not woke up till that very morning four years later. The good news was he was all better just a few scars on his back and chest. Jason was shook from his thoughts when he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. When he looked he was surprised to see a girl looking at him. She had pale snow white skin like a vampire and hazel eyes that seemed to glow in the dark. Now that he looked closely her whole body was glowing faintly. Is she just going to keep staring at me Jason thought she's making me nervous. Oh well might as well say hi he thought. Um hi why are you in my room in the middle of the night staring at me? The girl jumps shocked. You can see me! She says. Uh yea why would I not see you your not a ghost are you? Jason laughed. She looks at him and nods her head and says yes I am. Are you? Jason is shocked but still laughs. No I'm not and I don't know why I can see you if you are a ghost I mean your to cute to be a ghost. I mean ghost are suppose to be scary right? The girl blushes and shakes her head. I just look like me but I am a ghost I'll prove it. She walks through the wall and back in again. Jason's eyes widens. Do you believe my now. He nods his head. Ok good so what's your name she ask. Jason what's yours oh and you never answered my first question. She blushes and looks away. Then says samatha but you can call me Sam. Ok so way were you staring at me? She blushes and says no reason. Then looks away. Jason smiles. Well do you want to be friends Sam? He ask. She looks back to him an smiles. YES!