Chapter 2: Back to College

Reader's POV
Marco and Star got married last week. Now today is Monday. Marco packed all his and Star's things yesterday.
Star woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. She had Marco's arms wrapped around her body. She stared at the ring on her hand and smiled.
" What are you smiling about?" asked Marco.
" I was just thinking" said Star.
" Thinking of what?" asked Marco.
" Of our story" said Star.
" Well it hasn't finished yet, it's just starting" said Marco as he kissed Star.
Then he got up and changed while Star took a shower. Then they both got there luggage ready and went to the collage. When they got there Emily and Brian greeted them. Emily was so excited and kept showing her ring to Star while Star did the same. Marco and Brian were talking about future tournaments. Then they all went to front desk to get there new rooms since the year is starting again. Emily and Star were roommates and Marco and Brian were also roommates.
" We are going to settle. So we will talk to you later" said Star as she left with Emily to there room.
" Okay, let's meet up at the cafe" said Marco.
" Okay" said Star as she ran with Emily to there room.

Star's POV
I was running with Emily to room 304 which was located on the third floor.
Emily ran through the stairs while I took the elevator with my bags. When I arrived to the floor, I found our room and then saw Emily running towards me.
" You beet me" said Emily.
" Yeah. Want to get settled in?"
" Yeah let's go" said Emily.
Then I turned the key to the door and opened our room. It was one bunk bed. Emily immediately took the bottom bed.
" This one is mine" said Emily.
" Fine"
Then I climbed to the top bed and placed everything were it goes. I then lied down on my bed and looked at the roof.
" I am finally married" I whispered to myself and smiled.
" Did you say something, Star?" asked Emily.
" No, just talking to myself"
" Okay, because the guys told us to meet them at the cafe" said Emily.
" Okay" I said as I got up and walked out the door with Emily.

Marco's POV
Star ran with Emily to there room while me and Brian just waited for them to assign us a room. They told us it was still being cleaned, but I just think they couldn't find one.
" Hey what do you think they are taking so long?"
" Maybe they just haven't found a room yet" said Brian.
Then the secretary told us that our room was ready. I then grabbed all the stuff and walked to the room 203. Brian had the keys so he entered first. I looked around and they were two regular beds. Brian took the left so I had to take the right one. I placed my bags. I sat down on the bed to see how it felt.
" Brian we have to meet the girls at the cafe" I reminded him.
" Okay, let's go" said Brian as he threw me the keys to the room and I placed them in my pocket.

Reader's POV
Star and Emily got to the cafe and sat down across from each other. Then they waited for the waitress to come. Then Marco and Brian sat down. Brian wrapped a arm around Emily.
" What may I get you" asked the waitress.
" Can I get cinnamon pancakes with caramel syrup and wiped cream" said Star.
" To drink?" asked the waitress.
" Orange juice please" said Star.
" For the rest of you?" asked the waitress.
" I want the same" said Emily.
" And for you two?" asked the waitress.
" I will have the big breakfast" said Brian.
" And for you?" asked the waitress.
" I would like scrambled eggs with bread and bacon" said Marco.
" What would you like to drink?" asked the waitress.
" Orange juice" said the three in unison.
" That will be coming right up" said the waitress as she left to attend another table.
" When are you getting married?" asked Marco.
" We still haven't found a place or date to do it" said Brian.
" So no plans?" asked Star.
" No" said Brian.
" Yes" said Emily at the same time Brian spoke.
Then Emily looked at Brian with a confused look.
" Yes" said Brian.
" Okay......" said Marco.
" Have you guys talked with each other?" asked Star.
" Not really" said Brian.
" That's the problem your gonna need to talk before you can actually start planning" said Star.
" Okay, we will" said Emily.
Then the food arrived to the table.