"It's fine, I swear. You know, I miss you being cuddled up to my chest."

We talked for a little bit. I told him what had happened and it seemed like he asked me if I was okay about twenty times. After I assured him that I was fine, he told me how busy his schedule was at work for the week and that he still wanted to see me anyways. He said we'd find the time somewhere.

"Jess, I've got to get some sleep. Five will be here before I know it. You should sleep too."

"Good night, Harry."

"Night, babe."

Monday and Tuesday passed by in a boring blur. I'd had a volleyball practice on Monday and a game on Tuesday. We had won this time, now that I didn't have a sexy doctor in the crowd watching my every move. Trent had kissed me twice each of the days and held my hand in the hallways which still made me want to puke. The only way I was getting through it was remembering that it'd be over by the end of the week.

Macy and I had been talking at school and on the phone a lot, trying to find a way to get Trent to stop his terrible plan with me. We hadn't came up with anything at all yet and the closer to Friday it got, the more nervous I became. If we couldn't get Trent to back out of the dance, I'd have to try to convince Harry not to chaperone it.

I had talked to Harry on the phone both nights for about an hour and we were both getting anxious to see each other. I'd told him about wanting to have sex with him, my face turning a deep shade of red even though he couldn't see me. He was more than thrilled and said that he'd go easy on me. We promised that we'd see each other on Wednesday or Thursday.

Tuesday I had to go to the grocery store with the money that my mom kept hid in her top dresser drawer. She was still in the hospital recovering and there was no food in the house for me to eat.

Wednesday when I went into school, Trent was waiting for me right by the door.

"Hey, I need you to go to this party with me at Ryan's house."

"A party on a Wednesday night?"

"Yeah, his parents are out of town."

"I don't want to." I said. "I have plans."

I wanted to go see Harry tonight. Sunday morning was the last time I'd seen him and it felt like weeks with all that had happened. I needed to feel his lips on mine and his body pressed against me.

"You'll come with me or I'll tell about you and that doctor."

I wanted to punch him in the face and walk off but I couldn't for the sake of Harry's career and the sake of our relationship.

"Fine,"

That evening I had to text a lie to Harry and it made me feel terrible. I wished I could just tell him what was going on but I was too afraid that he would leave me. I liked him too much to risk losing him.

"I have to stay with my mom at the hospital while she recovers. The surgery had some complications. I'll see you tomorrow?"

I drove to Ryan's house around four after Trent had texted me the address. He kissed me on the mouth in front of everyone when I walked inside. Everyone seemed to be drinking alcohol even though it was still early. Trent led me by the hand to the kitchen and I recognized Sarah from my volleyball team standing against the wall. I waved at her.

"Why are you here?" I asked, not in an unfriendly way. I was just curious.

"Trent invited me here." She answered, her eyes lingering on me for a long moment.

Trent backed me up against the kitchen table and kissed me, trying to push his tongue into my mouth. I resisted and pushed him off of me in a way that the people around us wouldn't notice. He made a face at me and led me back to the crowded front room. We sat down on the couch and I was practically on his lap. Ryan motioned him over from around a corner that led into a hallway.

"Stay here." Trent said, moving from beside me. He walked through the crowd to Ryan.

I sat on the couch awkwardly and silently. I didn't know anyone here apart from Trent, and Sarah. I did recognize a few of the other football players but I'd never really talked to them. Partying wasn't really my scene.

Trent had been gone for around ten minutes and I was getting more agitated by the second. I stood up and walked in the direction that he had gone, ready to tell him that I was going to leave. Upon turning the corner, I could see Trent and Ryan through a bedroom door that was opened just a crack.

Ryan handed Trent a wad of cash. Trent stuffed it in the pocket of his jeans and pulled a clear sack from his hoodie pocket. The sack seemed to have some kind of pill in it, a lot of them. This was the dirt. I finally found something I could use against Trent. I returned to the couch and waited for him to rejoin me. He couldn't know what I saw.

That night when I had finally got home around six I called Macy the moment I stepped through the door. I told her all about what had happened and we thought up a plan. I could tell Trent that I seen what he was doing and if he didn't just drop the thing with Harry and I, I would tell about him selling drugs. I would get on it first thing in the morning.

I was really missing Harry so once I had ate dinner, showered, and was comfortable in my bed I dialed his number. It wasn't as late as the night before so he answered pretty quickly.

"I miss you." I said.

"I miss you too and ever since you said a certain something on the phone Tuesday, you're all I've been thinking about."

I smiled. "I was thinking Friday after the homecoming dance."

"Anytime,"

I had a plan against Trent but he might still do something stupid at the dance. I would feel more confident if Harry wasn't there. Anyways, after Friday I wouldn't have the Trent problem anymore.

"Harry, you don't have to go to the dance to see me in the dress. I can just come to your house after and I'll still be wearing it."

"It's alright. Chaperoning a dance is no problem at all, especially since I get to see you there."

Harry and Trent were both going to be there and I guess I would have to deal with it. I was hoping and praying that the information I now knew about Trent would derail his plan. I was counting on it.

"Okay, yeah,"

"I can't wait to get you in my bed and fuck you." Harry said. "I've been waiting since I gave you your physical more than a month ago."

The muscles in my lower stomach clenched, my body heating up just from his words.

"I'll be buried deep inside you, thrusting in and out and making you orgasm over and over again." He added.

"I can't wait either."

If he didn't stop talking like that I would give in and have to go over there now. I'd waited too long already. Friday would either make us or break us. I was excited and nervous at the same time but at least I had Thursday to build myself up for it.

((Thanks for reading, vote/comment if you liked it so far))