Taking it to the Street's - Chapter 4

sooooooooo much going on right now i've been accused of being a cheater by my boyfriend my bestie has gone off with someone else WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOO?????

ive decided to burn it all off with a chappy off Taking it to the Street's hope yall enjoy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Cheetah's P.O.V.

" Danii come on there's a gas station up ahead and i really gotta pee." Thomas whined as he stomped his feet on the floor of the hummer.

" Okay, okay but this is the last stop were nearly there." I said as i pulled over.

I pulled into a space right by the door of the store and had only just turned the engine off before Thomas was out and running for the restroom.

" That's what your brother gets for drinking all of that Cider from the last stop." I said turning to face August.

" He has a small bladder." He laughed.

" Damn right about that." I muttered.

" Mommy." Snow said tugging on the sleeve of my jacket.

" Yes honey." I said smilling down a her.

" When are we going to get to were your taking us." She asked cutley.

" About another hour sweetie then we'll get there." I said to her.

" Okay." She said going back to playing with her doll.

" August how long does your brother take just to relieve himself." I said looking out the window,scanning the area.

" He probably found some chick." August said leaning back agains the seat with his feet up.

" I'm gonna go get him." I said opening my door and stepping out.

I closed the door and walked around the side of the store to the entrance. I walked inside and was bathed in cool air conditioning, i saw Thomas's head from over the shelves and walked over to him to find him with some chick. August knows his brother too well.

" Thomas get back in the car." I said from the end of the isle.

" In a minute." He said not turning around.

The girl he was talking too looked pretty slutty with thick red lipstip, tons of make-up, a low cut top and short skirt and six inch heels. She looked over Thomas's shoulder and glared at me as i raised an eyebrow.

" Thomas." I said again raising my voice a little.

" But Danii...." He whined turning to me this time.

" No but's we have to be somewhere this isn't the time for one of your hook ups." I said and pointed out towards the car.

" Since when are you his mother." The chick put in.

" Since i pulled him off the street when he was sixteen." I told her.

She stayed silent and i smiled triumphantly, no one can ever beat me.

" Go get in the car." I said with humor in my voice.

I think Thomas found this funny too as he realised where his loyaltys were and walked out to the car quickly not looking back. I looked at the girl to see her shuffling her feet uncomfortably.

" Listen i'm sorry but we really have to be somewhere." I said and turned my back on her.

I walked out of the store and got back into the car and we were on our way again. I laughed as i saw Thomas' expression in the rear view mirror.