A Silver Crown in a Golden City

Star yawned and stretched then pondered on getting up or not but went against herself and decided to get up anyways. She pulled herself up and placed her hands to her sides then felt she had slept on a bed. Her eyes finally woke up as her vision went from blurry to clear, she looked around herself and saw she was in a huge room with windows lining one wall at her left side in which the light peaked through but a vanity, desk and three huge mirrors on the right side of the room. She turned her body and slid her feet off the bed while grabbing the corner of the blanket and folding it off of her lap so she didn't drag it as she got up. She wandered the room slowly admiring everything that caught her eye and slowly but surely she made her way to the closet then browsed through it.

"Hello?"

Star heard the voice and a loud knocking at the door then jumped into the closet to hide.

"I'm coming in."

The door let out a long squeak as it opened and star could hear foot steps walking into the room then stopping.

"Where is she?", the voice outside the closet door spoke to another person.

"I think i know where she is."

A familiar voice chimed to Star's ear but by that time the door was whipped open and the sun blinded her for a moment.

"Aaaaaghh...", Star shielded her eyes from the light.

"Morning, Sunshine!", Sarah pulled Star out of the closet and then closed it behind herself.

Star's eyes looked around the room again as she noticed the lady standing next to the door waiting for them to speak to her.

"Uh, who is?..."

"That's Haley, your personal maid", Sarah interupted Star.

"Personal maid?"

"That's right", Haley smiled at Star.

"I'll leave you to pick an outfit and get ready, as we will be getting ready as well", Sarah finished her sentence and with a swift step she exited the room.

"I'll allow you some privacy, call when you need me", Haley left the room as well.

Star walked over to the closet and opened it again putting on a full black outfit with silver linings and a red cape that hung down to her ankles, she let her hair down and brushed it so it wouldn't get in her face, then replaced her shoes with metal plated boots that resembled armor.

"Star?", another knocking came to the door then the door opened and Haley spoke through the little crack she made in the door, "May i come in?"

"Yep, come on in", Star finished up and picked up her old clothing observing the rips in the edge of the fabric.

"Would you like me to sew you a new dress?", Haley took the dress from Star.

"No, mind if i keep this outfit?", Star walked to the large mirrors in the corner of the room and looked at herself.

"Well, the queen said it was alright so i don't see why not."

"Oh, may i meet the queens?", Star got excited on the inside while awaiting for an answer.

"You traveled with them, her royal highnesses: Scarlet queen of the moon, Sarah queen of the stars and Alexandra the queen of the sun. You mean you never knew you were traveling with them?"

Stars eyes grew wide, "So, the queens.....", Star felt like exploding, "...i....i bullied royalty..", Star mumbled to herself and feeling a great amount of guilt on her shoulders.

"What was that ma'am?", Haley veered her attention toward Star after carefully looking at the rips in dress she had in her hands.

"Uh, nothing, where's queen Scarlet by chance?", Star put her hands behind her back and gave semi-relaxed tone to Haley.