The truthful dream

"Boop! Hehehe", Star heard a strange voice and felt someone poke her nose.

Star's nose moved and then she started to move as she got half up and looked around her. There was only fog visable around her and the grass  she was sitting on, the area she sat in was dark and smelled like a swamp. Star called out "H-Hello?"

"Hehehehe", the mysterious laughter  echoed around Star.

Star looked down and closed her eyes "fine i know why you're laughing at me, i lose that fight! I was wrong...", tears formed at star's eyes. "I'm sorry!", Star's cry echoed a bit and the laughing stopped.

"Do you know why you're here?"

"I thought i just answered that, you brought me here because i argued with them, right?", Star questioned turning her head to hit all angles as she didn't know where the voice came from.

"Well, not quite, but brace yourself."

Star's right eyebrow rose up, "What? Why?", as she finished her sentence a trap door opened beneath her and she fell. "Aaaaaahhhh!!.....Oof!", she landed on concrete and saw herself from earlier today talking to the old man in what had seemed to be a flashback of her day.

"How did you really feel here? When the man asked you for money cause he was starving."

"I felt bad...", Star looked down and tried not to smile.

"You're lying, how did you really feel?", asked the voice again.

"I felt...... nothing", Star finally let out the truth.

"Alright, brace yourself once more."

Star got ready for the trap door but other then a trap door the room flipped over and she fell through the same trap door she came from and through another one in the ceiling, the room then flipped back over and the trap door beneath her slammed shut to catch her.

"Have a fun fall?", The mysterious voice snickered.

"No, that hurt!", Star whined as she got up slowly.

Star looked around only to find herself at the place she picked the fight with the outcasts.

"What was this all about? Why did you fight them?"

Star didn't say a word but only stared at the flashback and what had happened.

"No reason at all?", The voice tried again for an answer.

Tears started to gather in Star's eyes again as she dropped to her knees and through her sorrow she managed to get out the words, "I'm jealous of them!", her lip quivered as an endless amount of tears dropped from her face. "I-I never wanted to fight them..."

"But, you did."

"I know, I'm just...I'm sorry", Star buried her head in her hands and stayed there a while not caring of her surroundings.

"You know what? I like you, so i'll tell you this; in your future you will triumph but this only happens with a true heart and a full change. Three days and nights, the three queens reign will guide you on the quest the knight of nights has gone forth by the queens to help you on this journey. Good luck, my friend" The voice began to fade away.

The room was becoming darker and Star's dream began to fade. Star yawned and started moving a little trying to get up. She rubbed her eyes now sitting up and then she got a good look around.

Star grew wide eyed, "Where in the world am i!", she looked around to see she was laying in a grassy patch just like the dream. "Oh, right this is still a dream right?", Star pinched herself, "Ouch!... Wait... This isn't a dream?"

Star quickly stood up and looked around, it was foggy but she felt a strong breeze come from behind her and she braced herself low to the ground closing her eyes. The wind slowed down to a stop and Star picked herself up again then looking around to see the fog had lifted and she looked around at the beautiful valleys and hills she was surrounded by. "Woah...", she took a minute to take it all in.

Star walked around for a bit, but because she was on a lower valley she wanted to see the full view from above. Star ran bare foot to the mountain side and started climbing, she had almost completely lost her old self as she climbed the jagged mountain. She finally reached the near top; her clothing was ripped at the edges and the bow originally tied in the middle had been cut off by one of the rocks; but Star didn't care, she walked up the hill on the top of the mountain a little more and felt a strong breeze pushing her along. She got to the very top of the mountain and looked off at the sunset, the sun's rays shot off in all directions and the sky was bathed in orange and red light.

"This place is beautiful...", Star basked in the beauty of the hill sides covered in the wonderful light of the sun.

The sky quickly grew darker and the stars had come out one by one. Star spotted what looked to be a light from a fire in one of the valley's hills.

"Whats that?", Star went to go check it out.