Chapter 2

Chapter 2 (Fida POV)

Present

I just remembered that I could call for help. I dig into my pocket to find none. Again I searched the car hoping to find my phone to call for help. Luck was not there. I had no other choice. My head was throbbing. I made a decision right there and then. That is to jump out of the car. I know it's too risky. I calmed myself down and looked outside for a safer landing. I counted one to three before opening the door. But the door won't budge. I slammed my side to the door and side kicking, it didn't open. Then I realized that the freaking maniac locked the door obviously and can be only opened him. Guh... I am running out of ideas. I banged my head with the umbrella. Umbrella!!!

Yes, I could break the window and do something from there! With all my force, I hit the window. Again and again.

Ugh, what is the window made up of? Metal? It's not cracking. I focused on hitting at the same place so it could crack. Finally. I made a hole. Isn't it the perfect time to start raining. I am drained! I tried to make the hole bigger. My head was throbbing again. That stupid driver was driving in 100 km/h now. Is he serious? Driving this fast in heavy rain? He didn't seem to care. I started to shout for help through that hole while trying to break it bigger.

Suddenly the rain seems to stop. I then notice some building. We were going inside the building somehow.

I was confused when I saw a photo hanging on the wall. The car slowed down. Then my eyes widen.

I WAS IN THE PICTURE WITH BUNCH OF PEOPLE.

Cliffhanger!! Nah just kidding continue reading.

My eyes widen. What the...

I turned to look at the idiot. He was smiling like an idiot. What the.. what's happening?

Then I noticed one big ass house. The car stopped at the end of the road. He hopped out and pull me with him. Even though I was really confused about what happening, I tried to escape. But the idiot holds me really tight dragging me inside. I stopped budging then he loosens his tight. I looked up to see a huge number of people smiling at us. My confusion reached its peak when I saw a 'welcome back home' banner. Whaatt..

"What's all this? Where am I?" I whispered. Those people started to hug me one by one. I just stood there dumbfounded. That idiot is still holding on to me so I tugged him down to get his attention.

"what?" he asked.

Oh, finally he talks.

" I'm asking who the hell are you? Why the hell you kidnapped me? And lastly, who are these people?" I fired my questions at him.

He didn't reply.

Irfan's POV

Spending the day at my house, watching tv and munching on junk food doesn't sound good to me. I have to get out of here. I grabbed the car keys and went out.

I am Irfan Mohammed, 25. My life is hectic. But I am living it alhamdulillah! You will get to know more about me soon.

I like to drive with the windows down. Just focusing on the road, I thought to some peace for a while. I guess not. I picked up my phone as I stopped my car along the roadside.

"Assalamu alaikum to whoever you are," I said to the person called me.

"Wa Alaikum salaam bro. I need your help asap. Come pick me up." He said.

"I ain't your taxi driver. You can't order me around"

"Please, I am getting late to my new job. Please come faster, please. Please or else I will get fired even before I start it please."

Ugh.. so many, please.

"Alright, I am coming." I cut the line and drove off to his place.

I arrived there in 10 minutes. He gets in and hurried me to go the address he gave me. I drove as fast I can go without getting a ticket.

I parked my car in the guest parking.

"Ya Allah! thanks bro. See you later."

He went off before I open my mouth. I huffed.

I have never been to this side of the island before. I live in the central. This place looks rich yet laid back. I decided to drive around. All the houses look somewhat similar. As I was mentally describing everything, I saw people crowding in someone garage.

Are they having a garage sale or something? I thought.

I have never been to one before so I parked my car in the nearby guest parking slot and went in.

I saw no board or things that are supposed to be placed in a garage sale. Instead, I saw uncle aiding to an unconscious girl.

"Irfan? What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I.. uh. I.. " I stuttered not knowing what to say.

He gets back to the girl trying to wake her up. Did anyone called the ambulance? I thought quick pulling out my phone and dialled 995.

Just I was putting down my phone, I heard my uncle shouting my name.

"IRFAN! IRFAN! Get her out of here" He shouted.

I look at her then my eyes widen. Nonononononono. This not supposed to happen. I ran and dragged her out of there. I pushed her inside the shotgun and buckle her up. I ran to the driver side. She still hasn't come out of her state. I started to freak out.

Think Irfan think. I told her to take deep breaths and gave her a bottle of water. I started driving. She slowly recovered but fall asleep. After I made sure she is fully asleep I stopped the near a park.

I called uncle and talked to him. After cutting the call I sat down and sighed.

This going to be a long ride.

______________________________

What's happening??

Who is this Irfan guy?

Comment what you think.

I supposed to publish this next week but I am bored.

Bashayar.