“Yes Mr. Bran?” our history teacher asked him.

“May I have your permission to sharpen my pencil?”

“Of course you can…what kind of question is that?” Mr. Kingsley asked him puzzled and then went back to write on the board.

“Mr. Kingsley?” Eric called out again.

“Yes?”

“May I blow my nose?”

The whole class burst out laughing. It was kind of lame but funny. I couldn’t believe that Chas had managed to convince Eric to do this. He was a complete teacher’s pet usually as all the teachers loved him.

“Silence!” Mr. Kingsley ordered and the laughter gradually died. “Yes Eric you can.”

After blowing his nose loudly he raised his hand again.

“What is it now Eric?” Mr. Kingsley asked slightly irritated.

“Can I scratch my head?”

“What has gotten into you Mr. Bran? Maybe you have been working too hard just relax a bit and you can so whatever you want to. You don’t need to ask for permission for such silly things.”

The class again started laughing. It was rare experience to watch a nerd annoying the teacher that made this really entertaining.

Chas bent down on the floor and crawled a little further near Mr. Kingsley’s table.

“What are you doing? You will be dead!” I signalled to her with my hands.

She just gave a clever smile and started to draw a huge smiley face on the floor with chalk. Then she crawled back into her seat.

“Are you mad? You could have got caught?”

“Just lay back and have fun. I have some really mild and lame pranks up my sleeve for today. They are like that because as a dork mentioned I don’t want to be kicked out again.” Chas explained.

“Who are you calling a dork?” Zack hissed.

“You, who else? Even you little brother knows who is cool.” Chas smirked.

“Jeremy?” I grinned.

“It’s creepy Tee…that kid worships her,” Zack shuddered.

“That’s because I am cool.”

“Yeah you are,” Zack rolled his eyes. “You are such a bad influence on Jeremy always teaching him stupid stuff.”

“Hey! It’s now fault he super glued tissues to your legs.”

“Yeah do you know how much that hurt?”

“Quiet,” Chas raised her finger to her lips. “He is coming towards the smiley face…and bam he stepped into it!”

“Noooooooooooooooooooo!” Zack exclaimed.

Mr. Kingsley looked stunned for a moment and then he said, “Zack?”

“You just killed Kelley!” Chas made a sad face.

“You shouldn’t have done that,” Eric said troubled.

Mr. Kingsley looked down on the floor at the smiley face as everyone started to laugh again. “What is that absurd thing?”

“It is not absurd Mr. Kingsley,” I joined in enjoying and making things as I spoke, “That was Kelley and you just killed her.”

“Is something wrong with the tap water today?” Mr. Kingsley asked astonished. “That was a face made with chalk on the floor.”

“She was our friend. Please don’t say such things about her,” Zack kept his right hand on his chest and made whimpering sound.

“Will you please explain me what is going on?” he demanded.

“Ah…this was a project Mr. Kingsley. We had to make a face on the floor and pretend that she was our friend. And you just rubbed finished her out.”

“What kind of project is that?” Mr. Kingsley waved us off and walked towards the blackboard. He picked up the duster and started rubbing off whatever he had written on it. The only thing was that the chalk wasn’t coming off.

“What did you do?” I asked Chas.

“Glad you asked. That was a while crayon covered in chalk dust.”

***

                                                                   + Blaze+

I tried to concentrate on the road ahead but failed to do so. Thoughts of Tiana were flooding my mind. Damn…that woman had completely stringed me. It didn’t bother me one bit though; I liked being with her. And without her I felt as if something important was missing from my life.

Hard to believe but I actually had fallen to her. I guess I had prepared a grave for myself on my own. Why would she believe me anyways? I had dated a lot of girls in my past and I hadn’t treated them right. I had used them on my own whim.

Karma kicked me right on my ass. The sad thing was that I had never been disloyal to her. I had not even drooled on another girl forget cheating. Now she didn’t believe me and I couldn’t blame her.

It couldn’t register in my mind that Vivienne could message something like that to Tiana. We had been best friends since we had been kids. How could she do that? I had to clear this out things with Vivienne. I had called and messaged her millions of times but did not get any kind of response, so, I guess it was time to talk face to face with her about what was going on.

 I parked my car outside her house and rang the doorbell.

**********

Author’s Note: Hey guys : ) I added a few small pranks in this chapter and I hope you like them. I know they are not that funny but what the hell…cut me some slack I can’t think of epic pranks every time. If you guys have some funny school prank suggestions write them below in the comments section. Ah you know what to do know people! VOTE.COMMENT.FAN <3

To find me on Facebook type “storyspinner” in the search tab and voila you will find me! The cover page of TCIP is the display picture.

I am so excited to start with Chas’ book after I finish this book as I have some great ideas and hilarious characters in mind for it. Imagine Chas in a strict boarding school! I crack up even by thinking of this. And guys if you thought Blaze was hot wait till you read about Chris(name to be changed). He is a character for Chas’ book; he is not a player but he will be a cocky arrogant Rockstar played by none other than Alex Pettyfer <3 Drool on girls!