Chapter 5 Fate Just Hates Me

Start from the beginning

The boys decide to head back to the pack house, because people would start arriving from 4:00- 10:00 each night for the next 2 to 5 months.

I sighed as I reached the front of the beautiful house. > Lazy will tell house details in a later chapter<

I walked out of the car and gasped as my mates scent hit my nose harshly. It was very strong here. I took in a deep breath and exhaled. Why would my mates' scent be here in a humans house Then it clicked. There last names. Emily Colestone. Riley Colestone. Emily was Riley's adopted mother. the news excited me as I swiftly exited the car and bounded up the few steps to the porch before ringing the doorbell. A small Hispanic lady answered and stared curiously at me. " May I help you", she said her accent making it sound slightly funny.

"Yes, I am Cole Kingston, Mr. Kingston's son, is Miss Colestone home, I would like to say hi.", I said all while smiling like an idiot. My mate is here, my wolf can smell her. At this the small lady's eyes widened before they turned gregarious and she opened the door widely allowing me access. "Ah little hambre canina." she said with a smile.

My eyes widened.  I remember when I was younger I had come here with my father on business. Miss Colestone had brought along one of her house keepers at the hotel we were meting at and the kind Hispanic woman always called me hambre canina. When I finally asked what it meant. She laughed and said "It means hungry wolf. I call you that because you eat as much as a wolf.

"Bellina?",I asked. She smiled and shook her head. " My, my you have grown into big, handsome boya. No wonder, you ate all that food at such a small age." she said leading us to what I assumed the family room. She brought out a couple of sandwiches for me, after sitting me on a very comfortable couch. " I will go get Miss. Colestone. She just came home a few minutes ago to finish up some paperwork she left here.", the small lady said before she left the room and went down a hallway.

I could barely contain myself. My mate was here in this house, and I was just sitting snacking on sandwiches. I should be ripping up the house looking for her. I was just standing to go look for her when a beautiful dirty-blonde lady rushed into my arms. "Oh my goodness. It has been to long my little puppy." She yelled into my ear. I flinched back, but she just grinned creepily.

She released me from her death grip on my neck and that is when I noticed her attire. She wore a kimono that was black, neon blue and purple, with a dark purple waist band thing or whatever they call it that goes around the waist of a kimono. It was odd but she seemed comfortable in it.

She realized I was staring at her outfit and laughed. "Have you never seen a woman in your life", she said grinning like a Cheshire cat. "I-I wasn't looking a-at.", I blushed. Damn her. This made her laugh even more. "I know, I was only joking. I was wearing this because I have a conference in Tokyo in a few hours, and the dress code is traditional. I think it's rather cute", she said giving us a quick spin.

"Anyway. I am so glad you came to visit. I was wondering when you would.", she said while walking into the kitchen only to return with a batch of cookies. You could visibly see the drool on my face. They were chocolate chip cookies. Cookies. Mate. Riley. Mmhmm. I could eat her up. I mean the cookies, not riley. Though, I would not mind.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a cookie being shoved in my mouth, by Emily. I pouted like a little boy but ate it anyway. "AWW!! You have not changed a bit.", she said while patting my head like a little dog. "I am not a little boy anymore, you know."I said crossing my arms.

"Could have fooled me. You act just like Riley sometimes. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!", she screamed suddenly like she was in a horror movie and the bunny was revealed to be the mass destructive murderer.