God, how much he wanted to come home.

Spend the night next to her and for one night just sleep without a worry in his head because that how it was, as long as he slept next to her, he felt safe as homes. Her scent around him would wrap him in a comfort blanket. Her head under his arm or against his chest felt like he was in his own haven.

Now, again being able to touch her was like breaking to the surface after being underwater for too long. Finding his breath.

He smiled when he remembers the load of her things, he has borrowed from her room in last two years. He knew she would be absolutely furious to learn that she has not lost those things and he couldn't wait for her reaction.

The ringing of her cellphone made him frown and he dig into her jeans pocket and pull out her phone. Without looking who it was, he picked up.

"Sara? Where are you, honey? I'm worried sick!"

He recognized Sara's mothers voice and answered in a rough voice, "She's with me."

"Dean?"

"Yes."

"Thank God, she is safe. Bring her home before nightfall, dear." Her voice was gentle and yet confident when she stated that her daughter was safe with him. He felt a tightening somewhere in his chest.

His own parents didn't trust him with anything and here, the woman whose daughter he left like a trash was completely at ease to trust him with her.

"I will."

With that he hung up but before he could place the phone back, he noticed the three voice messages and two text messages. Without giving a fuck that he was snooping, he opened the messages first and saw the first two were from her mum and other was from June who have asked her where the hell she was and why she was not picking up.

He opened the voice messages next and saw that all were from June. He played the one which came first.

"Did you get home? Call or text me, I'm worried." June voice came out a little annoyed which made him almost growl. He never liked that girl much.

He played the one which came which came after.

"Where the hell are you? Don't tell me you are sulking for that asshole or worse, you are with that asshole. Call me!"

This time he was sure she was fuming when she have left this message. He took a deep breath to calm himself, there was something wrong with that girl.

He played the final one.

"Sara, I know you are with him! Kelly saw you get into a car. I told you to stay clear from him, he's bad news. Call me, we need to talk."

This time he was sure she was furious because her voice was shaking with anger and his anger deepened. He couldn't understand why was June acting like this, sure she was like an annoying fly which never left him alone with Sara but she was Sara's friend, her only constant friend other then himself. Sure, he might hate her because he wanted Sara for himself but Sara liked that kid.

He remembered her as a freak kid who used to sit behind Sara in eighth grade. How he knew that was not rocket science. He kept close watch on Sara, no matter where she was. In time she befriend Sara and before he left she was showing signs of being a goth. Sure she was a little rude but that was still never the actual reason why he hated her. He hated her because soon after she became friends with Sara, Sara became distant from him.

He had became a man-whore for a year when he thought it would help ,maybe forget Sara but never have he ever neglected her. He could be in a middle of fuck but if his cell rang Sara's ringtone, he would drop everything and pick it up. If he ever took her outside, he kept his eyes on her whether he was talking to anyone or not. Hell if he wasn't around to walk Sara to class, he would always send one of his friends to make sure she was okay. He always bought her lunch since she started school and lunch was their time, no matter what.