Farm Girl Meets/Loves/Has Bad Boy

FARM GIRL MEETS BAD BOY

Author: Monst3rs

*************************

River Snow has always lived a normal, boring life and she's sick of it. Being homeschooled, she has no outside life on her family's farm except for the neighbors that are forty minute walk away.

But one night, when mysterious Emery Hasting's appears inside of her barn, everything changes.

WARNING: For strong language through out, and mild violence.

COMPLETED

*************************

FARM GIRL LOVES BAD BOY

Author: Monst3rs

*************************

-Sequel of Farm Girl Meets Bad Boy-

River Snow has always lived a normal, boring life and now she wants it back. 

After the death of Emery's father, she is now faced with the possibility of being sent away.

With her best friend not allowed to visit her, all River has left is Emery. However, mysterious Emery Hastings is no longer the same. Much like River, he has changed but this time, for the worst.

River wants thing to go back to normal but she now knows to be careful what you wish for.

COMPLETED

**************************

FARM GIRL HAS BAD BOY

Author: Monst3rs

***************************

-Third Book in the Farm Girl and Bad Boy Series-

River Snow's boring life has been left in dust County Road Six.

Now pregnant, her and her gorgeous, mysterious and possibly addicting Emery Hasting are faced with the challenge of impending parenthood.

Closer then ever, with Emery's past behind them, it seems that everything is going perfectly fine with a perfect couple. However when someone from Emery's past childhood steps into the picture just before Emery's freedom of his eighteenth birthday, will River be able to make him stay wth her and their unborn child?

River hopes so because after all, Emery is the one person that changed her entire life. 

COMPLETED

***************************

This trilogy is truly awesome. It has action, humor, romance and jealously! In my opinion the first book is my favorite. These are 3 stories to definitly read...like now...