Chapter 5: Say what now?

One Big Akatsuki Family

Chapter 5: Say what now?

Me: Uhhh hi, um people. Well, now, this what you call a LONG absence. Please please please please please don't kill me. I DID NOT mean for this long absence. University and babysitting my brothers and work got in a he way. So while I had a free day, I thought to TRY to complete this chapter. Sorry, so sorry. I've been heaps busy, and then I had to go away, you know, on a plane, to somewhere for my birthday. It was fun, though you guys don't want to know. So I wrote this on the plane back, since I had nothing to do. Anyways, I have a fan-village called "Sakuragakure" and I will be using it in this story. If you have a DeviantArt account, I'd be heaps appreciative if you'd have a look. It's a newborn village, so it's still unknown and sorta empty. Feel free to have a look.

Here is some info on it

Name: Sakuragakure

Where: Land of Flowers

Allies you should know about: Akatsuki, Konoha, More to be added

Basic Kage info: (You want anymore, go ahead and ask)

• Name: Shoichi Inu

• Age: 21

• Gender: Male

• Chakra: Wind and Water

Kakazu's two girls when older: ( http://iluvgaaraandkimimaro.deviantart.com/art/Kaminari-and-Amaya-516596873?q=gallery%3AIluvGaaraAndKimimaro%2F50212394&qo=2 )

Sting: ( http://iluvgaaraandkimimaro.deviantart.com/art/Sting-Ookami-human-476850926 ) it's a very old and traditional then digital drawing, but you get the idea.

I must oh so terribly apologise for the horrible mistakes I've made with this story. For example, on chapter one, I wrote Pein was holding Sakura and Ino, but accidentally wrote brown and light purple for their eyes. I'm a bit of a scatter brain, but I hope I'm not too bad. Also, I'd love it if SOMEONE could be my proofreader to fix up any mistakes that I might absentmindedly make with the details. Any pointers would be a great help, and I thank so so much for reading this story and pointing out my many mistakes.

Also, thanks so so so so so much for the comments. Even though I sometimes don't comment, I read them. And DAMN. Some(most) are so god damn hilarious it rises my day.

Well, that's it, I think. Any questions or whatever, ask. Oh yeah, there's something special down the bottom, so be sure to read and the next chapter will be dedicated to you. (Hey, it helps if what I'm doing if it's for someone)

Tiffany(that's what I call my inner): Outer does not own the Naruto series and never will blah blah blah, on with the story~

Me: Wait! Weird fact: Does anyone realise, that Kizashi Haruno, Sakura's father's hairstyle at the back, looks like a Cherry Blossom 'Sakura Flower'?

Shikamaru and Sakura - 10

Killer Bee and Sakura - 7 (don't question. It's weird I know, )

Shino and Sakura - 3

Gaara and Sakura - 12

Sai and Sakura - 12

Kimimaro and Sakura - 6 (Oh I love this pairing)

Sasori and Sakura - 8 (Yes, he's a little old since he doesn't age, but it's a fanfic. It works)

Neji and Sakura - 1

Itachi and Sakura - 4

Utakata and Sakura - 1

Idate and Sakura - 1