Chapter 1

Derek's P.O.V

Looking at her makes me wonder why wouldn't her parents not tell her about her being a werewolf.

I was currently in my car, looking out the window to see Ava walking outside: ALONE (BY HERSELF) AT 10:00 PM AT THE PARK... What IS WRONG WITH HER. DOES SHE WANT TO GET KIDNAPPED OR SOMETHING.

Calm down calm down Derek, I told myself

Let me introduce myself , My name is Derek Ashford. I'm known as the arrogant, (handsome) heartless leader. I am the leader of the most feared mafia group in the world, the "watchers".

As to why I have been spying on a girl named Ava for the past years is because I... that's another story for another time. You see her parents, or specifically her father is the second most feared mafia group in the world. Yes, Ava's parents are involved in the mafia. Does she know this... NO. Why, I don't know.
Her parents and myself are also werewolf's. Does Ava know that her parents are werewolf's and so is she... NO.

Now let me tell you about Ava, her full name is Ava King. She is 17 and looks very nice and harmless but if you know her well she is the total opposite.

All her friends at her school are werewolves just she doesn't know that. She is stronger than all of her friend together but she does not think so.

...

A group of three teenagers was approaching Ava and not in a friendly matter.

I was soon taking off my seatbelt to go save her but my friend at my side, drake stopped me from going any further.

"What are you doing, let me go I have to go save Ava" I told angrily to drake.

"Dude, wait a little bit, I want to see what Ava does in this situation" Drake answered looking very intrested in Ava's moves.

I knew he was right, I also wanted to see what Ava does. I soon gave up and listened. I sat back down in the car seat.

Next thing I know..
I couldn't believe my eyes.
I suppose Ava is smarter and Much More powerful than she appears.

That brought a small smirk to appear on my face.

_______________________________________

A/N starting my new book yayyyy!!!
Short but hope you like it