Night=Amazing

Ethan left me and Lizzy alone to talk.

"Is he mad at me?" I ask.
"I dunno.." She looks towards the crowded kitchen he disappeared into.
"I think he was going to kiss me and I said no as if I didn't want him to." I look down.
"This is such a terrible place to have a first kiss!" She gets revved up.
"I know, I'm going to go talk to him." I say and make my way towards him.

"Ethan!" I yell over the really loud music.

He turns toward me with a smile. Good, he isn't mad.

"What's up, thought I lost you." He chuckles, a new boy on his side.
"Who's this?" I smile to the brunette.
"I'm Cameron, but you can call me Cam." He smiles in return.
"Hey I'm Kelsey but um can I talk to you alone Eth?" I ask.
"Sure what's up?" He asks as I pull him aside.
"Sorry about that earlier."
"About what?" He looks confused.
"The kiss.." I look up at him.
"Oh.. I'm- I'm sorry about that.." He rubs his arm, looking around.
"No, I didn't want you to think I didn't want to." I assure him.
"Oh ok good, it wasn't the most romantic way and it was a little too early but if you're up for it." He still looks nervous.
"Of course. Not now though." I laugh.
"Surprise me." I smirk as he grabs my hand.

I jump a little as he giggles.

"That's surprise one."

I smile at him as our fingers intertwine.

My stomach flips, he's holding my hand. Everyone (almost everyone) at our school is here and he chose to hold my hand in front of them. I mean I think he likes me.. a lot. I hope.

We have fun the rest of the night, playing beer pong (I didn't drink thaaat much if that's what you were wondering) and just talking about ourselves.

"Hey, let's play a game." Cameron announces to our little group sitting on logs around the fire pit.
"Truth or dare to make it classic?" Aaron adds in.
"Sure why not." Some other girl says.

I'm sitting in between Ethan and Lizzy as they go around the circle. Lizzy starts.

"Ethan..." She smirks at him.
"Yea?" He confidently asks.
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare." His eyes narrow.
"I dare you to.. hmmm... I dare you to strip down to nothing but your underwear." She giggles, as does every other girl there.

I thought she was gunna dare him to kiss me, which is a dare not a free choice.

He peels off his clothes as my mouth drops open. His body is toned as hell and he has muscles everywhere. Can he be anymore perfect?

A couple whistles come from the crowd as he sits back down, shivering from the cold but staying strong and obeying the dare.

"Alright Ethan your turn." She giggles as he looks towards me. Of course.
"Kelsey. Truth or dare?" He smirks.
"Truth."
"Aw cmon!" Some people yell as I blush.
"Truth!" I laugh.
"Ok, ok. Is it true that you like someone in this circle?" His smirk becomes wider.
"Yes.." I blush. I can feel the heat on my cheeks.
"Ok, Cameron. Truth or Dare?" I look ahead of me.
"Truth."
"Is it true that you think Ethan's trying to slide?" I nudge Ethan's side as everyone laughs.
"Yes Kelsey, he is." He chuckles.

The game goes on as its Ethan's turn again.

"Kelsey." He looks at me, laughing.
"Dare.." I giggle, trying to contain myself for what he's going to dare me.
"I dare you to kiss me." He flatly says as the crowd gasps and becomes quiet.

I look around at everyone as they stare with wide eyes.

"Do it." They mouth as my cheeks get red again.
"Fine." I giggle as I press my lips up to his.

I can feel his warm rushing through my lips and throughout my body. I can feel the spark too. The hairs on my body begin to stand up as the goosebumps rise, I can see Ethan's doing the same.

"Ok guys you can stop making out!" Lizzy yells as she pries us apart.

We just sit there with heated faces, smirking at each other. I can't believe that happened, he did say he wanted it to be a surprise (which I figured he would dare me to that but) still I thoroughly enjoyed that.

The game ended as we all got up to go. It was about 2:24 when me and Ethan got into his car.

"So, that was something huh?" He asks as he puts the car in gear and exits the driveway.
"Yea.." I giggle.
"Was it good?"
"Definitely!" I say.
"Ok good, I didn't want you going around saying I suck at kissing." He chuckles.
"You don't! That was actually the best kiss I've ever had..." I trail off.
"You've kissed someone before?"
"Well yea.. Haven't you?"
"Yea.. just wondering..."
"But thanks for saying I was your best, we should do it again sometime." He smirks as he finishes his sentence.
"I agree." I wink.

We make it to my house as he stops the car.

"Well, I had a great night Kelsey. What are you doing tomorrow?" He excitedly asks.
"Umm.. my parents are going to their friends wedding so maybe we can do something!" I suggest.
"I can't wait. Well goodnight." He blows a kiss with his hand, making me laugh.
"Bye Ethan." I giggle.

I shut his car door as he roars off honking the horn. He sure is something else.

...

{a/n: sorry for the short chapter but hope y'all enjoyed!😊 I'm excited for the next one, I have some ideas...!}