Gym feat Twins

I sit and stare at the boy. First thing I noticed was the structure of his jaw. Known by many hormonal teens a "jawline". That's a top priority for us, I don't know why but it's important. We don't want someone who's jaw disappears into their neck, we want one like this boy's;
really sharp.

His eyes were gorgeous too, as much as the rest of his face (and body).

"Are you the new girl everyone's talking about?" I deep, husky voice whispers in my ear, coming from the model-to-be.
"Yea, what are they saying?" I sort of chuckle, nervous yet excited.
"Good things, don't worry." He laughs.
"So, what are we doing?"
"I have no clue." He looks straight.
"Haven't you been in here for a couple weeks?"
"Yea, kind of." He looks at me, like literally at me, not the "looking at you, but through you" but looking at me, into my eyes.
"Do you get sick a lot?"
"No I just hate this class. I'm so dumb I don't comprehend any of the shit this lady's saying." He laughs a really cute, almost high pitched laugh.
"Don't say that! I bet you're smart." I guess.
"Ehh if you see my grades you'd think otherwise.." He trails off.

"All right you two, read your book before I send you down to the office. First warning." Mrs.Nichols announces obviously to Ethan and I.
"Yes Mrs.Nichols." Ethan says, slumping down in his chair with an agitated look on his face.
"Frau, Ethan. It's Frau Nichols." She smiles.

She really is sweet. I hear a "psst" noise coming from behind me. Lizzy.

"Are you talking to Ethan Dolan?" She asks as if it's a big deal.
"Yea I guess, why?"
"He's the most popular boy in this school. I'm sort of friends with him, Aaron is. I don't really get to talk to him but you have to be reeeal up there to be friends with him. Good image though for your first day." She laughs in a whisper.

Wow. I didn't think he'd be that famous here, I mean yea he's probably the hottest guy I've ever seen, next to Zac Efron, but he seems nice. The stereotype for popular guys is basically a douche bag, which was every guy at my old school. Ethan doesn't seem like that (I've learned his name too which I'm glad about).

"Alright class! It's 7:43, put your reading books away and get out your book, page 37." She instructs.
"Here Kelsey, take this book. Lizzy can help you learn the easy stuff or come after school." She smiles, handing me a book that reads 'Deutch Aktuell'.
I put my folders in the cubby under the desk and open the book to page 37.

"Hey Kels, can you help me find a couple words, I didn't finish my homework last night." Ethan asks.

He called me Kels. The chills go through my body like the speed of light. I think I have a crush already;
on the first day.

"Sure." I smile.
"There's one, across from 'gruß'." I point.
"Thanks so much!" He smiles a very, very, very cute smile.
"No problem." I return the smile, not as cute though.

"Alright today we are learning family names, mother, father, ect." Mrs.Nichols explains.

Ethan turns to me "What class do you have next?"
"Gym." I answer, excitedly.
"So do I." He smiles.

"Ethan." Mrs.Nichols startled him as he jumps in his seat.
"You'll have time to flirt with Kelsey during passing time." She says as everyone 'oooooohs', staring at both of us as we begin to blush.

She goes over the German way to say family like 'vater' for father, 'mutter' for mother, easy things. They basically all sound the same so I have a feeling I'll pass.