Kelsey

"Kelsey, let me get a picture of my girl on her very first day of school!" My mom smiles, positioning her phone in front of me.
"Ugh it's my last year of school, you've done this for a while.." I huff.
"Just smile."

I smile as the flash goes off, temporarily blinding me.

"Don't miss the bus sweetheart." She kisses my cheek as I walk out the door.
"Good luck! Make friends!" She yells to me.

I wave goodbye as I walk to the bus stop.

A couple minutes later, the bus pulls up, doors opening as I walk up the stairs.

I see a big crowd of kids, filling up all the seats. I begin to walk down the isle, trying to find at least one open spot. I feel all eyes on me as it gets quiet. I spot an open seat next to a brunette.

"There's a spot here." She pats the seat next to her.
"Thanks." I smile, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"I'm Elizabeth, but people call me Lizzy." She says.
"Kelsey. I'm new here." I say.
"I can tell. New kid jitters." She chuckles.
"Yea.." I bounce my leg up and down.
"Don't be nervous. There's a lot of nice people here, I mean if you find them, this is high school we're talking about."
"Is that supposed to help me?" I laugh.
"I guess. I'll help you out." She smiles as the bus screeches to a stop, arriving at the big school.

We get out together, waiting our turn to leave the crowded bus.

"Just follow me and you'll be good."
"Thanks so much." I smile.
"Don't worry." She returns the smile.
"Let me see your schedule so I can show you your classes. Luckily the bus gets us here by 6:50. Class starts at 7:30 so we have lots of time." She says as we walk through the front doors.

She looks over the folded piece of paper and smiles.

"We have like every class together!" She excitedly says.
"Ok good, I feel the weight being lifted off my chest." I let out a breath of air.
"So first hour is German. That's upstairs, hall F. Come on." She starts up the stairs, I follow.

As we get to the second pair of stairs, the room feels very hot.

"Why does it get so hot?" I ask.
"I have no clue, it's really weird but don't worry it's only right there." She laughs.

She opens a blue, double-sided door as we walk through that, entering a big tan hallway with 3 halls;
one going straight, one left, and one right.

We turn left.

Over each hall entrance is a sign that says "hall F" "hall C" and "hall H". It's kind of helpful.

"Alright, this is the freshman corner. These doors lead to another square hallway. Your class is straight down here so it's not that difficult." She laughs.

It's very difficult.

We walk through another pair of blue doors into another straight hallway. She leads me down past a couple doors until we get to a green door with two people sitting in the class reading a book.

"Hi Frau Nichols!" She smiles, waving to a old, but pretty blonde, who I obviously assume is the teacher (lol).
"Hello Lizzy! Who's this?" She smiles towards me.
"I'm Kelsey. It's my first day." I pull my hair behind my ear.
"Well willkommen! That's German for welcome." She chuckles.
"This class is easy, I can show you what we've learned." Lizzy smiles.
"Lizzy is a master at this." Mrs.Nichols says.
"Well I'm going to show her to her other classes." Lizzy says as we wave goodbye.

We walk back downstairs as she shows me my locker.

"You're lucky because the rest of your classes are straight down there." She points down the hall to "hall C".

We go down the hall to the gym, my second hour, then back down, past my locker and to my algebra class.

"Hi Ms.Potter!" She introduces me to a pretty young blonde teacher.

We chit chat as I tell her I'm new and how I'm going to like this school, yatta yatta.

"You have her next for Bio so pretty easy schedule." She laughs.
"Next is down these couple steps and to the right. Room 128. Easy peasy." She laughs.
"Thanks so much!"
"No problem, only class we don't have together is Photography." She says.

"Hey Lizzy!" I hear a voice from down the hall as a boy walks up to us.

He pulls Liz into a tight hug and kisses her on the cheek.

"Oh this is my boyfriend Aaron." She introduces me to the lean boy with dark hair and pretty dark eyes.
"I'm Kelsey." I smile.
"New girl aye?" He smirks.
"Yep." I look down, sort of laughing.
"You'll like it. Where ya from?" He asks.
"California."
"The golden state. I love it there." He chuckles.
"It's nice, I kind of miss it. It's freezing here." I laugh.
"Yea it sucks." He looks down.
"Well me and Kels have class together so I'll see you later." She pecks him on the lips.
"Bye!" I wave as he disappears down the hall.

We walk all the way back upstairs, circling the halls until the first bell rings. The clock reads 7:25.

"Better get to class." She says as we make our way back.

We enter class at 7:27 as I gain looks from everyone in the room.

"Class, this is Kelsey, our new student! Say hello!" She brings me I front of the class as I blush.
"Guten Morgen Kelsey." The class says.
"Hi." I say.
"Ja, she doesn't know German yet, remember?" She chuckles.

I have no clue what some of the words are, but I manage to understand.

I take a seat next to an empty desk behind the first row as Mrs.Nichols instructs.

The bell rings at 7:30 as she orders us to take out a free reading book. (Kids who don't have one take from the shelf) I was lucky to be excused since I'm new but I need one tomorrow.

At 7:34 the door opens as a boy walks in.

"Ethan you cannot be late everyday." Mrs.Nichols lectures him.

May I say he is fine. Not just fine but fine, hot, beautiful, gorgeous. Like a model type fine.

He sits down (of course with my luck) next to me in the empty desk. I act as if that's bad but it is. I get blushy and jittery and talk all crazy around hot guys. Then again he sits by me and I can make friends with him.

Maybe even more.

...

{a/n: hey guys, I'm doing an Ethan fanfic bc I've been like *hearteyes emoji* towards him for awhile so yeaaaa😂 I hope you enjoy this short ass chapter lmao. Good luck to you Ethan girls, I will be making you die from Ethan hotness. Love y'all💗}