Chapter 31

Thank you for reading and I'm gonna make another y/n and Camila fanfic stay alert for the next week or two! Enjoy:

"And what happened then daddy!?" Liam said I smiled and looked at Camila holding her hand "me and your mom lived happily after all the trouble" I pecked Camila's lips smiling "and I don't regrets leaving my popularity for your daddy he's the best husband" I blushed she still haves those effects on me after 5 years, yeah five years next to Camila Cabello "yo bromad!! Make me a sandwich!!" We laughed at Alexa she's 11 now she still calls me Daddy I told her at age 9 what happened with mum and dad, she didn't care she said I was her dad haha "mom dad today a girl forgot her lunch money and I gave her mine is that alright? *yawn* " I looked at Camila and she looked at me we both smiled, "yes Liam it is" we kissed his head "night buddy" she got up next to me and whispered "he looks like you your blue electric eyes your accent" I smiled and whispered back "he haves you beauty and your butt" I giggled "and your hair and your body" she smiled and we walked out of his room shutting the door "I love you Camila Cabello thank you for forgetting your lunch money" she smiled and wrapped her arms around me "thanks for giving me your lunch money" I smiled and smashed our lips together "I love you.." We both said, my life is great..it's like a story..she picked her nerd over popularity what else can I ask for? I smile and pecked her lips "Mrs Y/L/N I love you till the end"

THE END