Chapter 3

Y/N POV*

I walked out my car smelling the new year of school I hope it's a good year,I stared walking to the doors untill somebody stopped me..his voice oh no not again Austin Mahone, popular dude with the most amazing girl by his side Camila Cabello, he's bullied me since freshmen year long time huh? I snapped out of my toughts by her voice "just lets go babe" she said austin just nodded.

I made my way to the doors picking up my schedule, great english first! I love english!! Well I love all subjects, y made my way to my locker, got number 208 I typed the combination and let my stuff in and made my way to english. I walked in and saw dinah and camila sitting I think I stared to much cause dinah looked at me a bit so I made my way to my new desk and decided to wait for the teacher to get here, i wonder what dinah and camila were talking about, where they talking about me? The little show in the hallways? God that was soo embarrassing! Everyone laughing at me! Why did he have to do that on the first day of school? i still don't understand why camila loves him? "I think this is yours" that voice wait she's talking to me? "w-what?" I looked up at her way to go! w-what? Really y/n?! "your phone here!" she said giving it to me why she had my? Oh yeah I lost it ya ding-dong "thank y-you" I said smiling at her looking down again "hey um who's the little girl in the picture?" she asked causing me to look up again "she's m-my little sister" she looked back I don't know why "she's so cute! What's her name?" holy tacos!! She just sat next to me? Am I dreaming?! Ok ok y/n keep it calmn! "h-her name is Alexandra" I smiled remembering alex oh she's my wittle monkey im like her dad and mom, mom and dad left us two years ago so I take care of her I looked over at the door "that-" I cutt her off by standing up and grabbing my bag damn it austin is in this class with me?! No no no please no "Y/N! english together?! Nice!" I walked to another seat but he got in the way damn it! "oh cmon buddy! Were gonna have? I looked down "n-no pl-lease move" he took my glasses of no not again! "look I saw you talking to my girl if you talk to her again ill break you got it? i kept looking down "like your glasses" I looked up fast hearing a crack" "m-my g-glases you b-broke t-them!" everyone started laughing don't cry hold it in! but even camila is.."can you see lovey boy?" I can't take it anymore I just took my bag and started to walk down until I trip "watch where your going y/n!" austin said laughing my vision got more blurry I ran to the bathroom first I made sure no one was there and locked it I slide down the door and cried my guts out, why are people so mean? Why me? First day and im already crying..

____________________________________________________________________

A/N: hey there .-. umm my first fanfic hope you guys/girls are liking it so far? sorry for my grammar i live in mexico and im forgetting how to write english sorry guys u.u! well love you!! thanks for reading