Chapter 26

Warning Sexual stuff, not that much, and the end there's a surprise (? I guess? Enjoy! Oh and I suck at writing this stuff
Camila's pov*
I waited until the door opened I'm not a virgin Austin took it away..and I regret that but gotta admit it felt good but his was to small
There he was..only standing in boxers his towel was covering his face my eyes traveled to his boxer..God..it looks huge I got up an hugged him from his waist "w-what are you doing?"I didn't answer I just walked him to the bed and made him lay down I straddled him he quickly took his towel off and looked at me like if I was crazy..I got close to his ear and whispered "I'm gonna..make you feel good any objection?" He shook his head slowly my eyes traveled to his lips he was biting them god that's so sexy I swear. I moved my butt a little more down sitting on top of his member, I smashed my lips against his, I found my self cocking my head to the side making the kiss deeper my tongue traveled to his lip asking for entrance he gladly gave it to me he bit my tongue making me moan I loved this side of him he wasn't wild not at all he was sweet and sexy, we both pulled away for air, stupid air, the lust full glint in his eyes, and the way his lips were pink and swollen made me wan him even more.
I came back to reality and couldn't take it anymore I pulled his boxers off...holy shit..he was huge "I-it's h-huge o-omg" he looked at me blush crept on his cheeks "it's m-maybe 10 inches" holy fucking bananas 10 fucking inches I straddled him again his member under my vee I could easily feel him getting more hard under me its Getting me more wet damn and I began to pant softly and moan as my hips rubbed against him "God..." I bite my lip I've never felt this way it feels so good I looked at y/n oh lord...mistake "Camila.." He said my name softly then I remember he's a virgin..I smirked I rubbed faster and harder  against him he started to moan like crazy that turned me more on...

I woke up with arms around my waist last night was so magical I made him mine..I gave him a lot of hickeys oh I feel so happy right now
"Morning cutie" I looked up he was already up I felt my cheeks burn "hi Mrcuddles" his eyes widen "holy shit" I looked at him confused "c-Camila I didn't use.." We forgot about the condom...yes!!! I smiled and hugged him tight "I don't care" "if you get pregnant I'll take care of you and the baby I promise and I guess" he paused and got up he looked for something a tinny box he made me stand up he got on his knees "your so special to me I miss you if your not with me, I want you to be by my side forever, I promise I'll protect you and care for I'll treat you like a queen my queen, If you let that happened I'll love you until infinity and beyond I'll walk the infinity road like a snail to be more time with you, I love you Karla Camila Cabello will you marry me?" I felt tears on my cheeks holy shit "HOLY SHIT FUTURE Y/LN HERE!!" I tackled him and hugged him and kissed him his smile I could see it every morning now he's mine!!! He took my hand and putted the ring on "I love you my future wife"