Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?

Start from the beginning

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The minute Stiles and I get home, I asked him why he was so jittery.

"I um... I MADE FIRST LINE!!" He yells excitedly.

"Oh my gosh Stiles!!! YES!!! I am so happy for you!" I scream hugging him. I walk up to my room and do some work. 

I get to this really annoying math problem so I go to Stiles.

"Hey Stiles, I have a, oh hi Danny! Can you help me with this problem? I can't seem to... What are you staring at?" I ask when Danny won't look at me. I follow his gaze and see, "Oh, god..."

This guy has his shirt off, in Stiles's bedroom, and he is trying on shirts... Oh. My. God. 

"Who- Who is that?" I ask.

"My cousin, Miguel." Stiles says. 

I walk up to Miguel and say, "I'm Isabella, but call me Izzy. I guess you got the good looks in the Stillinski family, unlike Stiles." I say with a chuckle. I look at his face, and I know I have seen I'm somewhere before, "Have we met, your face seems familiar."

"No, I don't think so..." Miguel says. I shrug and ask Stiles for help, but he shoos me away.

I go back to my room and think, Who was that guy? I know that I know him from somewhere... Oh God NO! 

It hits me. It's him! What has Stiles done??

I run into Stiles's room, wide-eyed to find Danny decoding something and Stiles smiling like a mad man. 'Miguel' notices me and asks, "What's wrong Izzy?"

"Stiles, can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask quickly.

"Izzy, I told you I can't do the prob--ahh STOP IT!" He says as I pull him by his ear outside his door.

"What, the hell, are you doing, WITH DEREK HALE!!!!" I whisper scream.

"I... I caught him...?" He says. 

"I swear to god, Stiles if you are----" I am cut off by Danny calling Stiles. After a minute, Danny leaves and I slap Stiles. "Now, I am calling your father--- WHAT THE HELL!!!" Derek grabbed my phone and snaps it in half. 

"I didn't kill those people, ok! I haven't killed ANYONE! Right now we need to go to the hospital, to Scott's mom because the text that dragged Allison and you to the school, was sent from her computer." Derek says in a panic.

"I don't trust you, how do I know you haven't killed people?" I accuse.

"Scott and I made the story up. Truth is, we didn't know who was after us, but you were asking for a name so we panicked and said Derek." Stiles says, ashamed.

"Fine, doesn't mean I trust you at all, but we need to help Scott's mom if she's not safe." I say. So we all pile into Stiles's car. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE HOSPITAL

Stiles and I walk into a deserted hospital, and we split up. I go to look for patients- specifically Derek's uncle and her nurse, and Stiles goes to look for Melissa, Scott's mom. 

As I walk toward's the uncle's room, I realize that absolutely NO ONE is there! I turn around to tell Stiles that there is no one here, and...

"You must be Isabella." I hear. A guy appeared with a burn scar down his side. I am about to scream when the man pulls me close, holding my mouth shut. I start to panic and bite him. Nothing works. He starts pulling my backwards into the shadows. I keep kicking but it's useless. Then I hear Stiles on the phone with Derek. He is going towards the uncle's room, when he starts to panic. He starts to back up, when the guy holding me says, "And you must be Stiles."

Stiles tries to run when the nurse stops in front of him. "I'm gonna die" Stiles whispers, mostly to himself, when Derek comes out from no where and knocks down the nurse.

"That's not nice, she's my nurse" The man says, still holding me.

"Run," Derek says. I try to and Stiles bolts away from the action.

"Let her go Peter, she's an innocent," Derek says to, apparently, Peter. 

"Ok," Is all I hear before I black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and Derek and Peter are fighting. I crawl over to where I see Stiles and hide. He starts to look at my head. I feel horrible and feel warm liquid fall down my face. 

Derek is pushed to the ground and is crawling away, with Peter following him. 

It doesn't take long until Stiles and I make a break for it.

Season 1 of Teen Wolf is almost done!! I think that when Isacc, Erica and Boyd are introduced, Izzy might go on a trip to her home town!!! I have a lot of ideas!!!

Comment any ideas that you have so I can make the story better for you guys!

I might even write a 3rd chapter today!!!