Giving in

Present Times

Noor prepared breakfast as her thoughts went to the incident that happened early morning where she panicked for no apparent reason but when the light switched on and she witnessed Yazaan, she sighed in relief.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly as she shrugged it away saying she thought it was someone else.

It didn't sink down well with Yazaan as he kept enquiring how she even think that but she did and she was guilty about it. Yazaan wanted to argue but Noor turned and closed her eyes as he heard her husband grumble angrily. Even Yumna woke up so she patted her as she tried her level best not to get in any sort of argument with Yazaan.

The weekend passed away normally and two days later Yazaan informed he was flying to Qatar for few days. Noor was annoyed by his trips but she didn't complain because it was his job and he get paid for it. The argument she had last meant she had no choice but to stay at home so no pointing dragging that again between them.

She finished pulling the toast out when somebody rang the doorbell. Yazaan was in Qatar and she knew it would be her neighbors girls so she opened the door and invited them inside.

"Manhaa, you guys had your breakfast?" Noor asked her as they filled her that their Uncle had made noodles for them. Noor smiled at them as she grabbed her juice from the fridge and dig in her breakfast as she was starving. Noor saw her play with Yumna as the little one chuckled at Manha whenever she showed something to her.

"Where is Rabia?" Noor asked Manhaa and my doorbell rang again.

"Think of the devil and devil is here." Manhaa replied mischieviously as Noor attended the door as Rabia stood there asking for Manhaa.

"Mannu, Chachu is asking if we would like to order something from KFC for lunch?" Rabia asked as they dicussed the issue and Noor closed the door getting busy with her kitchen chores. A silent tap and Rabia opened the door as Noor stood inside the kitched asking Rabia 'who is it?'

She suddenly remembered Yazaan's warning how unsafe it is for a housewife to open doors to strangers but Rabia and her Uncle was no stranger to her.

"Mannu...Mannu...! Rabia you come over..." a familiar voice called as it rang bells in Noor's mind. She curiously walked to take a peek and her heart fell in her stomach as she came face to face with Subhaan.

"Light!" He almost gasped as she looked startled as a deer. So he was her neighbors relative and he knew where she lived.

"Subhaan?" Noor said startled too when Rabia introduced her Chachu. She was clueless as she wanted earth to open and swallow her up. She never wanted to face him again but he was at his door. What was he doing here?

"It looks like life is giving us second chance..' He chuckled as Noor frowned in anger. She tried to show him that whatever he was thinking was not possible.

"Noor...listen to me. We can talk and sort this out. Okay?" He tried to explain her when she asked Rabia and Manhaa if they stayed or wanted to leave. She neglected Subhaan's pleas to talk to him and once the girls left, she closed the door on his face suddenly trembling from inside.

It was the biggest battle she had ever fought. How can she resist him when he was staying right next door and what if Yazaan comes face to face with him? He will definitely lose his temper and think all this was already planned?

Subhaan constant tries to melt Noor started as he sent her surprises and gifts through Manhaa or Rabia. Noor was finding it hard to think straight as she was tempted to talk to him and seek a friend she had lost years ago whereas other half that knew that Yazaan was totally possesive about her would never welcome her friendship with Subhaan. He would doubt her intentions and character and maybe, he would throw her out of the house and this marital bond too.

She made duaa to Allah helplessly as she yearned to have one communication with Subhaan. She tried to reason her heart which was adamantly favoring as it kept on requesting her to find out why he was apologizing and maybe he had come to realize that he had feelings for her. What is the point now? When she is a mother and a wife and even if he had realized his love for her, she cannot return to him. Can she?

Finally, Noor couldn't keep the walls as finally she walked up to Subhaan anger in her blood as she demanded to know why was he bothered now and what did he want from her now when she is a respected housewife? She had no idea what she had put herself into by taking a step towards Subhaan.

(To be contd..........)

Dear Readers,

Sorry for the short update as I am finding no time to type. Do vote, promote and like my story.

Thank You