Claimed

Three days passed by as Noor had stopped visiting Yazaan though she feared he would leave her, she didn't want him to give any idea that she was interested in him. She enjoyed her company but she hadn't grown so accustomed to it as she knew she could survive without him. She was managing without Subhaan so she tried to make herself believe that she can do without Yazaan too.

That morning she ran into Subhaan who was in a jovial mood but seeing Noor brought a frown on his face which resurrected the ache of losing him. Noor insisted to have conversation with Subhaan who was reluctant to talk to her. She literally pleaded and finally they walked in an empty class to talk out their issues.

"Subh...Please tell me what can I do to set things right between us?" Noor requested in a hurting voice as Subhaan smirked inconsiderately at Noor.

"Noor...I don't need you in my life. You need to understand this...I don't need you as a friend or anything else. Period." He said rudely as Noor's eyes welled up with tears. Why was he acting like this?

"Why are you doing this? I mean we were good friends and suddenly it's gone between us. We can be friends again...Right? At least friends." Noor went on fighting the tears that spilled uncontrollably as she shuddered from inside and she saw that Subhaan was enjoying this. He was enoying seeing her hurt. She had grown so pathetic and lost her dignity in front of her and he didn't seem to matter at all. Why?

"Noways...I know you girls and your sick intentions." Subhaan said wickedly. "You become friends only to sabotage the relationship we have so you can step in. I cannot take any such risks on you, Noor. You will never ever have me or my feelings in your favor. Remember that!"

He literally mocked at the last sentence and turned leaving her shattered. She crumpled inside as she couldn't believe that in all these years he haven't understood her as shuddered in sobs lying on the ground and praying to Allah to soothe her pain. She needed her self-respect to hold her in place as she had lost everything, every hope of ever having any relation with Subhaan.

She stood up and as she stepped out of the door she was greeted with bunch of girls again who envied her as they mocked her badly. They jeered and taunted her shriveling her self respect into peices as she ran from her College to the hotel suite where Yazaan stayed.

This moment she realized how much she wanted him to support her and soothe her. She wanted to listen to him comfort her and inculcate her self-confidence making her believe that she was still the most valuable thing on this planet earth.

She impatiently waited for the lift to open as she jogged to the end of the corridor and her heart fell in her stomach when she saw the door in which he was staying wide open. Wide open doors in a hotel meant the room had been vacated. She stepped in to find the place neat and clean as it screamed that he had left the room and her forever.

"No! No!" She almost screamed as she felt she would go crazy as she banged her head on the wall regretting her choice. She regretted letting him go as she collapsed on the ground realizing the grave error she had made whena familiar voice called her.

"Noor? What are you doing here?" Yazaan spoke up from behind as she turned in surprise as he stood at the door in opposite room. He saw her tear stained face as she stood on her feet supporting herself on the wall as she was confused.

"I - I thought you left." She said in trembling voice as he looked at her concerned.

"They shifted my room as the A/C was not working. Are you okay?" He asked worried as she walked inside his room effortlessly and he closed the door behind her.

Few long seconds passed as he approached her with a glass of water when she threw her arms around him and cried to her heart's contect. He held himself in his place surprised by her gesture.

"Noor...Noor...calm down!" He tried to reassure her still keeping his hands away from her. She was all over him as she left blotched of tears on his shirt embarassed yet she cling to him. He bent to reach the tissue and offered it to her as she sniffed in trying to combat the final hiccups of tears.

"Come! Sit!" He said as she stepped back and turned towards the sofa set. She walked to it and sat on it as he offered her the glass which he was still holding.

"You really scared me!" She complained after finishing her glass of water. "I thought you..you disappeared again."

"And I never expected you to cry so much after I leave." He said trying to stiffle a grin. "You are going to make it really hard for me to leave."

"I don't want you to leave!" Noor commanded bossily. "I just don't know why but I know that I want you...to tell me that life is beautiful. That I will be happy in my future and there is hope for me, there are dreams waiting to be fulfilled."

Yazaan sat on his knee as he came closer to Noor as he lifted her face to meet his eyes with his finger as so many emotions filled his eyes and Noor didn't look away. She felt so deeply connected and mesmerized by his gaze as she continued to study him.

"Why do you look at me like that?" She asked after some time as a ghost of smile crossed her lips.

"Maybe I need you so bad." He whispered and he bent to claim her lips as she molded to him giving her access as they enjoyed their first passionate kiss. The kiss that left them senseless and wanting for more as it soothed her inside and she had no idea how long she clung to that devastating lips which assaulted her and showed her new heights of love.

They pulled apart as she was in a trance and when she opened her eyes, she saw Yazaan's eyes go wide as he suddenly regretted his action.

"I - I am so sorry....Noor." He said abruptly realizing his mistake as Noor waited for the guilt to surge in but nothing happened. Infact, she enjoyed every second of it as it soothed her wounded ego.

"I am not." She replied boldly as he turned in shock studying her.

"Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly and she nodded in response. He came closer cupping her face in her hands waiting and reconsidering his gestures when Noor moved forward as he met her halfway claiming her lips again without any thoughts. Little did she know that they were getting sucked by desire as they enjoyed their lip locking for sometime and back when she was on her own, she kept touching her lips and sensing the invisible mark that Yazaan has left on her. He had claimed her finally.

(To be contd.........)