Chapter 5 "Just Leave"

After Taylor carrying me into the house and sobering me up, I immediately tell him to leave. It might sound rude, but he is one asshole that I don't want in my house.

"What if I don't want to go?" He replies cockily.

Adjusting myself on the couch, I reply, "Fine. Don't leave. I'm going to do homework."

I walk up the stairs and into my room, very thankful that he didn't ask why I broke down and bawled my eyes out for 10 minutes. 5 minutes into doing my Spanish homework, I hear a knock on my door.

"Can I come in?" Says a muffled voice which I assumed to be Taylor.

"Depends..."

"On what?"

"Why?"

"To talk to you, why else?" I sigh. He is probably going to interrogate me about earlier.

"Give me 30 minutes to finish my homework."

After that, I don't hear anything so I assume he has left, and get back to doing my homework.

-

-

-

Exactly 30 minutes later, there's a knock at my door.

"What do you want?" I yell to the door.

"The same thing I wanted earlier." His muffled voice sounds amused.

Knowing that he probably wasn't going to let this drop, I told him to come in. Taylor sits down on my bed, looking around my room.

"Nice place, I like the colors." He's kidding right.

"So you interrupt me from failing school work just to compliment my room? Really?"

The mood changes in a heartbeat. "Who's Jessie? and what happened to him?"

My face drops all emotion, and I feel a pain in my heart.

All I can think of to say is, "Get out."

"Please tell m-"

"Now."

"Pretty Pl-"

"No."

"With sugar on t-"

"Get out, now." My patience was wearing thin, and let me tell you there wasn't much to start within the begging. My breathing was getting heavier. He sighs looking down, "I need a place to stay."

What...

"Whatdidyoujustsay?"

"I need a place to say," somehow I just couldn't say no to those beautiful blue eyes staring up at me. But I couldn't say yes...

No, you can't think like this. You hate him. You loathe him. He makes you want to die.

I kept chanting this over and over again.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, and open my eyes, not realizing they were closed.

"So?"

"So what?" I stare at him, playing dumb.

"Can I stay here?" He looks desperate.

"Why?"

"Why? Cause I need a place to stay." He says this like it's the most natural thing in the world.

I stare at him. "But why do you need a place to stay?"

"Why did you break down and cry back there?" He points to the front yard and I know I have lost.