Chapter 5: The Big Night.

Chapter 5, the big night.

I genially undo his cuffs and within nanoseconds I'm up against the wall being kisses furiously. a tongue searching my lips for an opening which I grant. I feel his body touch mine sending shivers over my body, making me want to just take him here and now. I undo the second cuff from my position on the wall. he spins us around and pushes me on the bed straddling me. He kisses me furiously and starts to grinned against me. I cant help but let out a light moan and I hear Wally reply with a soft grunt. In a flash (no pun-intended) all our clothes except our boxers are on the floor and Wally's trailing kisses down my chest. My back arches into the speedster's kisses. "W~Wally!" I moan out as my throat hums with the vibrating kiss of the speedster.

"Am I hurting you?" comes a concerned voice from the speedster. The effects seemed to be wearing off, which makes me both happy and slightly sad that I wasn't being ravished as badly as before.

"No." I say sexually, letting my tongue trail over my lips tauntingly. "you'll need to do a lot works to make me scream and shout, kid mouth." I whispered in his ear felling slit shock I can be this dirty and being happy that it seemed to be working. His erect member pulled at his boxers making him wince with the restriction. His body gave off a warm glow as it rubbed and slid against mine, making me moan in response.

"I want you! I want to taste and feel all of you, my little Dickie bird." says kid lovingly but still slightly lust filled. The "poison" seemed to be making him say he's true feelings at its medium stage. Almost like a truth-surme but with feelings. Wally's hands trail down to my boxers as his lips hit together with mine. Wally's fingers pulled at the tight fabric but vibrated violently as if we was fighting his urges.

"Wally, maybe we should wait?" I said holding Wally hands in mine, massaging soft circles on the palm. "I can tell you feel as if this isn't right. We can wait and do it on our own terms, so to help you through this feeling, we could maybe just have some gentle enjoyment." I grind our body's together with the words gentle and enjoyment. We grind and moan and run our hands over each other for a good hour then, Wally came with a shout of my name and the poison had worn off. I let him sleep for another hour then sent him home with a kiss.

Wally's POV

Dick Grayson stood in front of me in only his long shirt and a pair of batman boxers, the boxers I sniggered at earning myself a slap to the back of my head. Yesterday he had helped me through an awkward reaction, a reaction which got me super horny. Today though he was Richard Grayson the boy behind the wonder. I watched as he pulled his costume on fastening his belt around his slim, but muscular waist and putting on that domino mask that I love yet so hate. Going to school with him, fighting beside him, hanging out with him and loving him, was all I was made to do! I lived for the boy wonder, the first robin, my little Dickie bird. I let out a sigh hugging him from behind, with in nano seconds I was changed and had my arms around his waist again. "does bats really have to steal you away again?" I moan as my small, sexy boyfriends slips out of my reach like an actual ninja and smiles.

"Of course duty first, Kid mouth." Dick says with his signature cackle a kiss on my cheek and he's out the door heading for the zeta-beams. I walk over to the main room, watching the light disappear along with my Robin, and I stand with the rest of the team being debriefed for a mission.

(30 mins later)

"I'm gonna get some sleep." I say speeding to my room to text Rob. The rest of the team gets changed and got to watch tv. The mission was easy, I wasn't really sleepy, but I just calmly got changed and got out my phone."Hey bbz! Missing u, hope ur ok. Love yah. XX" Wally texts smiling.

"Busy! I'll call you later." Wally reads as the texts pops up on the screen, Robin was super fast at typing as fast as Wally so he often spelt the words fully.

"Awwwwww!" I moan wishing I could be there for him. I was bored so diced to join the team at the tv. Half way out the door I felt a slaps and saw an angry Artemis before me. "HEY! What the hell, arty?"I say angrily rubbing my cheek.

"we just saw the news. Apparently Dick Grayson was spotted and snapped kissing a certain male ginger who goes to Gotham with him!" Arty hisses. I was about to get mad when I thought, if Arty has seen it... 0mg BATMAN! I whip out my phone and text robin in super speed

"Spotted kissing on news. Bats sees were dead. No tv for bats or no balls for Wally. HELP! AND RUN!" Wally types. He then calmly strolls into the livingroom sits in front of a confused bunch of heros and says "Question time starts now." he knew the team didn't know Dick was robin, so no problem there but the league knew.

"How long?" Miss M asks.

"A few days" I reply.

"Did you meet at Gotham?" Asks Kaldarme.

"Yes, he's in my maths class because he,s super smart."

"Age difference?" Asks a very confused superboy.

"2 to 3 years"

"Anyone at school know?" Asks arty.

"No, and I would have liked it to stay that way." I reply obviously upset. Some of those answer where true some weren't, but they weren't to know that.

"Do you love him?" asked Miss Martian with a sweet smile on her face. Everyone was now focused on me.

"Yeah I think I honestly do." I say genuinely happy to see her happy for me, and the rest of the team as well. Even Arty was smiling until, batman entered with Robin. My smile then disappeared, luckily no one noticed it had as they were all telling robin that he needs to hear my big news.

"What is it dude?" asks robin playing it cool, but I couldn't answer my throat was dry, my mind blank and BATMAN stood there looking at me with that blank expression.

"W-well..."

Sorry it took so long, hope you like. Sorry it's also short!

Plz R & R.

Love you guys!~~~