Chapter 3: Is that it!

chapter 3: Is that it!

"I-If its about Dick ill tell him that I cant see him anymore tomorrow!" protested a shaken kid flash, he missed the heat of his best friends lips against his. He reached out to connect there lips once again, but the younger boy moved back.

"No, its just that…" Robin breathed out slowly ".don't think I'm some sad, obsessed weirdo but.." he pull off his glove reviling a ring witch was in scripted Young hero's till the end. But best friends forever!. i had given it to robin the first time we meet "… I thought of it as lucky, so every time I'm dressed as Robin and ready to fight I can be fighting with and for you." this made me wish that the young boy would never leave him.

"My little birdie, thank you for reassuring me that you will never fly away!" I laughed as the I tickled the young birdie. Rob cried with laughter. "Is that it?!" I cried laughing " We stopped being tounge tide for this." as I said tongue tided I let my tongue lick my lips and I gave Rob a wink, sending him into a fit of giggles. Boy do I love him!

We fell asleep in my room to be woken by the zeta beam.

"Batman- 02"

Robin slowly calmy walked out of my room down the hall, pulling his gloves back up as he gos his mask back in place before even wally could tell he had picked it up. He walked over to his mentor and they left through the beam for gotham city.

"Batman-02"

Robin gave me a wink.

"Robin-01"

I mouthed to him "your always my number one."

Robin mouthed back "I know!"

He was gone and Wally decided to get some sleep before tomorrow at witch point the would have to turn down they only guy that even scuffed Robin in his mind. The sweet quit Dick and he just wished for once he could let the person behind robin hold his hand to show he was even more amazing than, Dick Grayson.

Dicks POV

Wally walked into school today knowing what he had to do his face heavy with sadniss I couldn't help staring witch was making this worse because I had to dump him as dick to date him as robin. I would let him dump me but I know that would be to hard for him so I must make the stand , then once my realtionship with him as robin is rested I will tell him my true identity. Hopefully hell understand why I have to wait tso long, or not long at all if our first date tonight goes super well. Well with to young super heros I think it might just be so whelming! I cant totally feel the aster!

After class Wally asked me to meet him in the libary at lunch. I told him i had something to tell him about later. As i sat in math i thought of how hard it will be to see him sad and hurt. As we sat in class? we heard a voice come over the speaker.

"Please make your way to the hall? thank you." i knew something was going on but before i could escape Babs grabbed my arm and walk with me to the hall.

"Welcome children!" said the joker as our class enterd the hall and his gons locked the doors our class ws the last one in. I had to get away so i could change? but Wally grabbedmy arm and sat with me near the back.

"He said he needs a rich kid as ransom so stay here hidden." said Wally softly. "i have to go do something but you stay safe!"

"Wally? i need to go!" i whiperd as i got a bit annoyed at the childish look he gave me. I tryed to leave but he held me still.

"No." said walls worried. He then ran off and snuck down the back of the stand we had been siting on. I followed him quietly. He turmed as i slipped past him.

"Go back!" he hissed.

"I was going to wait to tell you this but..." i squeaked.

"W-what?" he said worried.

"Im n n-not exactly who you think i am!" I squeaked as we ran around the side of the school to the game shed were all hero's keep there costumes. I pulled out my glasses and placed them on. " Whats up Walls?"

Wally gasped then smiled. It was that smile that makes my heart hurt with want. A quick kiss and we were in our coustumes and heading baco before we enterd he kissed me softly then we listined to the door.

"Wheres little Dickie i heard Bruces baby is here show him or else!" said the joker as we leaned on the doors. I could see in Wallys eyes what i was thinking. What if they look for me cant find me then Robin appers and boom. I worked out a plan tthey wally flashed through the crowd and out the door reentering as i enterd through the side door.

"Dick Grayson has been moved to a secure location know were going to take you down " said Wally as he ran over to Robin. They shared a secret smile as the speedster knocked Joker over. Robin disappeared into the rafters of the gym. Then suddenly landed on Harley Quinn 'who had been standing by the jokers side the hole time' head knocking her to the ground.

"Did you hear that sweetie they have taken my Dickie bird!" says the Joker with a grin.

"Yawl are gonna pay." said Harley as she catches Robin in by his neck and hits him in the ribs with a mallet with a thwack. Two ribs were cracked and three bruised.

With that Robin fell to the ground. The last thing he saw was. Joker and Harley leaving looking for something and wally picking him up and rushing off with him.

"Im sorry Dick. I love you my little bird." is all he heard as he floated to the darkness 'i love you too walls' is all he could think.

Rob woke to a BEEP BEEP BEEP. Even without opening his eyes he knew he was in the mountains infirmary. He also knew two sets of eyes were on him. He wasn't expecting it to be Wally and Roy though.

"I thought Bruce and Super man would be the first people i saw." I said with a sad grin as wally gentely kissed my lips. Roy had known about us before there was an us.

"Dick Jokers looking for you and your healthy again so..." Wally squeaks.

"Ill be fine and ill play my part." i say grinning. "Ill come back to you Walls i promise!" i say sadly and determined.

Brue held a ball that night as a way to bring the joker out. I was ready to play my part, but Wally was still worried for me. Wally really loved me and that thought always made me smile. I love him with all my heart but he annoys my but off, the thing is I wouldn't have it any other way. Wally accompanied me to the ball as my date.

Did you like?

I like how everyone was like in the last chapter obviously the thing he tells Wally is that he's Dick and I was like !BOOM! Nope its friendship rings, Mwah ha ha me so evil.

Sorry it was quick and short but ive been on hoildy so didn't have much time. Love you guys!

Hope you enjoyed! R&R