Ch. Cat? 2

Chapter 2

  Phoenix the soon to be crowned Black Cat Prince, but at age twenty-three he suddenly vanished on the night he was meant to be crowned.

  He lit a cigarette his gold cat eyes glowing in the dark, he didn’t ask to be prince, he spat on the ground at that thought. Phoenix stepped onto the cigarette and walked further into the shadows of the trees. Even though he was a good distance from the castle he could still here them yelling running around looking for him.

  “Humph. Why don’t they crown my older brother the prince? That would make more since to have the eldest to take the throne, but no it’s all about power not age.”

  Then he transformed into a cat and scurried off right before a flashlight caught sight of him.

  The person bent down and picked up the stomped out cigarette,

“It’s still fresh,”

“That means we just missed him.”

“Yes, is it possible that he’s still planning on to become bonded?”

“Impossible, with his power level there isn’t anyone in this world that would be able to bond with him, that’s why he’s going to become a prince.”

“Not even anyone at the University for Witches?”

“No, like I said Phoenix’s power level is so great that he would be able to unleash the demon from many centuries ago or…”

“Or what?”

“His powers could end up blowing a crater into the middle of the earth…”

  Phoenix came to a stop, sweat brimmed his forehead and he already knew what his power could do and what the outcome would be. But still it wasn’t like he was going to let that stop him from doing what he wanted from his life.

  He looked up and saw his destination in the distance, the University for Witches…