Prologue

Jason woke up choking his eyes and lungs burning.His thoughts racing the house's on fire he thinks then I have to get my sister alone.He jumps out of bed and runs to his door.He puts his hand to the door it cool the fire must be downstairs somewhere.He opens the door and runs to his little sister's room.I have to hurry and get us out of here but how the fire was on the stairs I saw it.well first things first I have to wake up my sister.Get up Sara we have .ro get out of here the house's on fire! He shouts.Sara comes awake fast.What the house's on fire!She says with fear in her eyes.What are we going to do Jason mom and dad's not home! She starts to cry.Calm down Sara mom and dad left me in charge so grab your blanket we have to go out the window.Ok Jason. Wiping her eyes she pulls her blanket off the bed.Jason pulls the sheet off and ties the two together and tossed one end out the window holding the other end.Ok Sara you go first I'll hold this end as you climb down.But what about you how will you get down Jason? I'll tie it to something after you're down and be right behind you.Why not tie it now and come down with me Jason? Because we don't have time Sara now go! Ok Jason but I'm heavy.No your not your not 12 and light.I might be light but your 14 how are you going to hold the rope?I can do it Sara I won't let you fall.Now hurry out the window! Ok but you had better be right behind me.I will now be careful and hold on to the rope good your almost there good now run to the neighbor's and get help I'll be right down.Ok Jason I'll be right back. Good now she's safe now I got to find something to tie this to. There that will work ok now my turn out the window. As Jason was climbing out the window the fire made it into the kitchen to the gas stove and blew up blowing Jason out the window into the air. As Jason flew through the air he thought. This is going to hurt. Then he hit the ground HARD.