"you jest. You love that car." I say as I take a step towards him and wrap him in a hug. he pulls away and kisses both of my cheeks. I stiffen as he does this and he notices too. he lets me go and looks at me confused, then before I know it Mica is in front of me growling at him.

"Ah, I assume that this is your mate then." Xavier looked at Mica, they were the same height. "My apologies, I assume you are an alpha? Your stature your height, the way you hold yourself tells me you are, am I correct?" he asks as he takes a step back.

"You know who I am so I kindly ask you-once-to respect what is mine." Xavier just laughed as he took a step around him and looked up at the house.

"I know Lex, her and I go back, I will respect that you are mates, but don't expect me to respect you until I know you, understood alpha?" He asked as he looked down at me with a smiled.

"It's been too long. I leave you alone for a year and you already have a mate? Goodness. And I assume you know what I was talking about all that time now too, correct?" He asks as his face turns stern and serious.

"Yes, I do, and that is also why you are here. We need to...intimidate, is that the right word?"

"No, exterminate is better. I want him dead." Mica say's as he takes his place at my side.

"Not right away, I would like to know where my father is first." I said to Mica.

"Then you can do with him what you like. He killed my parents, tried killing me, and has threatened my mate, I don't want him near any of my pack members anymore, or any other wolves let alone humans." Mica said as I could feel the anger rolling off of his body like heat.

"Where is this wolf?" He asked like he wasn't talking to a friend anymore, it sounded like he was talking to someone who he worked for.

"First what is your name hunter?" And like the first time I met him he took a step back, smiled and bowed.

"My name is Xavier Hunter Williams-now-an x-hunter from the Williams family, at your service." He said with a smiled still on his face.

Part fourteen

Nick's POV (Lex's father)

Pain, again and again, but I couldn't stop. I had to get out they found my child. As the chains cut into my wrists again and again I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry out in pain. The silver was weakening, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I laid still when I heard the door open. I prayed it was the man who held the keys. If it was I had to act fast. I laid still as I felt my wrist heal under the shackles. Slowly, but faster then humanly possible. I closed my eyes and acted as if I was asleep. They walked in. Two men from the sound of it and they had heavy boots on. Most likely their steel-towed boots.

"He's asleep again. What has he been doing to make himself so tired?" One asked. I knew him. I wanted to smile but I held it in. I peeked out of my left eye, just enough to see him walk closer. Just a little closer, and if he kneels down just right...

"Do you think we should kill him? I mean now that Isaiah is captured and no rogue is going to help us take his daughter."

"Nah, I think we can use him to our advantage." He said as he knelt down next to me, just like I had hopped. Luck was on my side today. I took in a deep heavy breath, and as I exhaled I quickly snatched the key's from his belt and flipped myself so I knocked him into the wall, as he hit is head and he slid down unconscious. I looked into the frightened eyes of the young boy standing in front of me. He started backing away and I stood.

"Don't move." I commanded. He froze. Fear covered his fetchers. He must of been a new wolf or...I took a deep breath. He was human? I rolled my eyes as I fumbled with the lock and undid the chains. I looked back to the boy.