Chapter 10

-5 Years Later-

3rd Person pov

It's been 5 years since everything happened. Hayes Grier spent 3 of those years moping around. Nash and Cam were happy as can be. JJ and G finally ended up going on a date. Shawn and Taylor fight but never too badly. Carter had his baby. Matt couldn't be happier. They had a girl and named Her Lexi.

"You have to tell everyone you're back AND alive." JJ said.

"I will. I promise. Just bring them over to your house." Connor spoke in a low voice.

Johnson nodded and messaged everyone. Including Trevor.

Meanwhile Hayes was home alone.

When suddenly there was a knock. Hayes got up and answered it. He dropped his phone when he saw that face.

"It can't be... You died!" Hayes was in complete shock.

"Let me explain. Please...."

Hayes just looked at him.

Hayes pov

There he is. Standing in the flesh. The guy who hurt me. The guy who I thought died!

"I had to get away from everything. Things weren't going well for me at home or school."

I didn't say anything. Just listened.

"Im sorry I did that. I never-"

"FIVE YEARS AARON CARPENTER! YOU LEFT ME FOR FIVE YEARS THINKING YOU WERE DEAD!!" I cut him off.

"Hayes. Listen t-"

This time I cut him off by kissing him. He kissed back immediately and I pulled him inside, closing the door behind us. He instantly pushed me against the door and began grinding against me. I moaned slightly.

Aaron picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Neither of us breaking the kiss. He carried me to my room and kicked the door closed and locked it. He sat on the edge of my bed and I grinded down on him hard. Making him moan loud. I pushed him down and began kissing his neck. Leaving love bites everywhere.

We both began undressing, leaving us both in only boxers. Wow I'm about to (hopefully) Fuck my ex? Boyfriend.

Aaron flipped us so that I was on bottom. He kissed down my jaw, my neck and down my chest. Leaving love bites wherever he could. He slipped my boxers off. Then his.

He didn't even warn me. He just thrusted hard. Causing me to scream in both pleasure and pain. His thrusts got faster and harder. The room was filled with moans and screams. We both came at the same time.

Aaron lied down next to me. He was panting heavily and then he laughed slightly.

"Hayes you just let your ex boyfriend Fuck you after you yelled at him."

"it was definitely worth it." I said as I got up.

I groaned in pain. Fuck my ass hurts. (A/N: xD)

Aaron got up and we both got in the shower.

"Round 2?" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded and kissed him roughly.

Well isn't this a great day.

JJ'S POV

Connor was sitting patiently on my couch. I knew he was nervous. One by One the guys showed up. Connor explained everything to them. Hayes showed up but someone was with him. When they walked in, jaws dropped.

It was Aaron.

"I'll explain la-" He stopped when he saw Connor.

Connor just smiled slightly. Then explained why he was MIA for so long.

Finally Trevor walked in. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his boyfriend.

"Connor Franta... In the flesh and bones..." Trevor's voice cracked.
Connor went up to Trevor and hugged him tightly. Trevor hugged back and began crying.

"Im sorry I didn't tell you where I was or why I left." Connor said to Trevor.

"I don't care. I'm just happy you're safe." Trevor kissed Connor softly.

"okay Now that that is taken care of... AARON CARPENTER EXPLAIN!" I yelled.

"Damn babe. Calm down." G wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I faked my death because so much was happening and I couldn't take it."

Nash went up to him and grasped him by the shirt.

"I should kill you for real for hurting Hayes."

"Babe. Back off him." Cam said, pulling Nash back.

"Hayes has hickeys. And so does Aaron!" I said.

"Ew you guys fucked." G laughed slightly.

"Come on guys. Stop." Hayes turned red.

We all laughed and everything was okay now.

A/N HI GUYS SO THIS WAS PRETTY CRAPPY I GUESS. BUT JJ LIGHTENED UP EVERYTHING CX ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOY I'LL UPDATE AGAIN SOON!!!