Chapter 6

Shawn's pov

It was cold and rainy once I got to the park. Should I do this? JJ said I should. I heard footsteps and I quickly turned around. It was Taylor.

"you wanted to talk?" he asked.

I bit my lip.

"Shawn?"

I stepped closer to him and kissed him. He immediately kissed back and wrapped his arms around my neck. I put my hands on his waist and pulled him closer.

My Taylor.

My Love.

My Everything.

He's just so perfect.

I pulled back and smiled.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you way more." Taylor said.

"Can we go? It's cold out here."

Taylor nodded and we left back to my house. The first thing he did was look at the broken glass everywhere. He gave me a questioning look.

"I never cleaned up." I mumbled.

Skate's pov (A/N: MY BABY)

"SAMMY!" I yelled out.

I didn't see the kids here, so I'm guessing they're at the babysitters house. But WHERE THE HELL IS SAMMY?!

"SAMUEL HOWARD WILK WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"COME FIND ME NATHAN MONTGOMERY MALOLEY!" I heard him yell.

Shit. Where is he?!

I ran to our room but it was empty. Then the door closed. I turned but saw no one.

Shit.

Sammy Wilk is gonna get his ass kicked.

"SAMMY COME ON I WANNA HAVE FUN!"

I instantly heard someone run to the room. So I quickly hid. He came in and I tackled him onto the bed. I straddled him and kissed his neck.

"Skate." Sammy moaned.

I bit down and left a hickey. I grinned down harder and left him a boner. Sammy moaned again and I got up and ran.

"SKATE YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME WITH A BONER!!"

I laughed loudly and sat on the couch. Sammy came over and began straddling me. I moaned in response. He bit my neck, leaving hickeys all over. I grabbed his hips and grinded against him harder. Both of us moaned loudly.

I pushed him down so he'd be laying on the couch. I quickly undressed him and myself. I slammed into him without warning and he screamed out in pleasure and pain. I moved his hands to my back and thrusted harder. Sammy clawed my back and moaned.

My hands were on his hips, pulling him closer to me. We were both moaning, and panting. I continued thrusting and biting his neck. He moaned, and screamed my name.

"Skate! I'm close!" Sammy moaned.

"Me too baby." I moaned also.

I thrusted one more time and we both reached our climaxes. I pulled out and kissed Sammy sweetly.

"We should go shower. The kids will be home soon." I said as I got up.

Sammy followed me to our bathroom and wrapped his arms around me.

"Round 2 in the shower?" He smiled.

I turned around and kissed him roughly.

And the fun continues.

Aaron's pov (A/N: HELLO LOVELY AARON)

I was currently at Hayes's house cuddling with him on the couch. Nash still doesn't know that Hayes and I kissed.

Hayes. He is absolutely beautiful and amazing and perfect in my eyes. I think I love him. I should ask him out. Maybe.

"Hayes?"

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes Aaron?"

I kissed him softly.

"Be mine?" I asked.

Hayes kissed me again. His lips were so soft. I smiled into the kiss.

"Of course I will Aaron." Hayes said when he pulled back.

I pulled him closer and kissed him again. He got on my lap and continued kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he had his arms around my neck. I pulled him closer and he started to straddle me.

"Hayes. Are y-" We heard.

Oh shit. We didn't hear the door open and Nash caught us! Hayes and I instantly pulled back. Hayes got up and looked at Nash.

"N-Nash.. Listen.. I... Uh.. " Hayes couldn't speak.

"Nash. I'm dating your little brother." I said. (A/N: Okay Aaron. Just straight up say it.)

"Hurt him. I kill you." Nash said and left to his room.

I looked at Hayes and he was blushing. I pulled him over to me and kissed him again.

"I love you Hayes Grier."

"I love you too Aaron Carpenter."

I smiled at him.

"I will properly ask you out soon." I said.

Hayes smiled and we went back to cuddling on the couch.

Cameron's pov

Nash has been so moody lately. Ughhh I wonder why. I need to know so I called him.

"Hello?"

"Talk. Now."

"What?"

"Why have you been so moody lately?!"

"IM PREGNANT YOU ASSHOLE!" Nash yelled.

He hung up and I dropped my phone. He can't be pregnant.... We never did anything....

JJ's pov

"Hello?"

"NASH IS PREGNANT!"

"What?! I thought you guys were waiting until you graduated?!"

"IT'S NOT MINE!"

"CAM CALM DOWN!"

"NO HE CHEATED ON ME!"

Cam hung up and I messaged G.

To: Jack #2
Nash is pregnant.

From: Jack #2
I know. Cam yelled at me.

To: Jack #2
yeah. He yelled at me too.

From: Jack #2
Do you think Nash cheated?

To: Jack #2
I know he did. He told me.

I dropped my phone.

Nash cheated on Cameron....

A/N: AHHHH OHMYGOD HI GUYS THIS WAA SUPER UNEXPECTED HUH????

I WILL UPDATE AS OFTEN AS I CAN.

LOVE YOU.

sammywilksprincess1 thank you for being the reason I updated so quickly. You are amazing.