He moved his hands down my sides slowly and stopped them on my hips. He tugged me back towards him and he wrapped his arms around my middle. He turned my head to the left, moving my hair out of the way and sucking on the sensitive skin below my ear. My hands ghosted down his thighs behind me and he made a low growling sound when I pushed my body back against him. Without any warning, he yanked my panties down and turned me back to face him.

Harry's green eyes were dark when I looked up at him. I ran a hand through his long hair, brushing it away from his face. Everything seemed so intense and I was super aware of his proximity. My eyes danced over the smooth exposed skin of his chest. I took in the ripples of his abs, trying to figure out how I'd gotten so lucky.

"Ready to shower now?" He asked, his voice husky.

I nodded and he turned away from me, adjusting the knobs of his walk in shower until he was satisfied with the water temperature. Opening the sliding glass door, he stepped inside and motioned for me to get in too. I joined him and he slid the shower door closed. The butterflies in my stomach were flapping their wings at a rapid pace.

I turned towards the front wall and let the hot streams of water run down my body and soak my hair. I felt Harry walk up behind me and his hands came down on my shoulders, kneading and massaging me. His thumbs worked next to my shoulder blades as he rubbed out the stress and released some of the tension there.

"This is a nice shower." I said to fill in the awkward silence that had fell between us.

"I agree." Harry said. "Jess. Don't be nervous. Your body is so sexy." His hands moved from my shoulders, down my back, up my arms, and across my chest. "Turn around for me."

I took a deep breath and turned to face Harry. He looked so hot with his hair wet and streams of water running over his chest. His eyes locked with mine and then moved to my lips, staying put on my chest for a few moments. I bit my bottom lip and reached out to touch his body with my finger tips.

Harry reached for a bottle of body wash that said 'strawberry fields' on the front. I gave him a confused look, raising my eyebrows.

"I bought it for you the other day, just in case staying with me became a regular thing and you needed it for here."

"Harry, you didn't have--"

He interrupted, "I know you're going to say I didn't have to, but I wanted to. I like buying things for you."

I smiled up at him. Harry squeezed out a pile of the body wash into his hand and began washing one of my arms, then the other. Next, he washed across my chest and cupped both my breasts in his hands. I gasped at the feeling of his thumbs teasing over my nipples and he stared at me, watching my reactions to his touch. He continued washing down my body, moving over my stomach, thighs and shins.

I turned to get under the full pressure of the shower and rinsed myself off. Harry washed his own body as I did so and I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to do it for him. My hands were itching to get on him.

Harry grabbed another bottle from a shelf and squirted some into his hands. He began massaging it through my hair. My eyes explored his perfect body, from his broad chest and toned abs to his V lines and then even further down. His hard cock stood against his lower stomach and I couldn't make myself look away.