Chapter 11.

Depuis le début

"Is it ready yet?" Harry yelled from the front room.

"Almost. Be patient!" I shouted back.

I mopped out some spaghetti from a pan and onto two plates. Harry had made us baked spaghetti the first time he cooked for me so it was kind of our thing. Or at least it would be now, because I really liked it. I made it on the stove top the way my grandma used to. I pulled out the garlic twists, that I conveniently found in Harry's freezer, out of the oven. Making two trips from the kitchen to the dining room, I had the table set and ready. I called Harry in.

"Spaghetti?" He said.

"Yeah, it's kind of our thing now."

Harry laughed and sat down across from me. He took a small bite and smiled, making an "mmm" sound.

"Did you not trust my cooking? That was a tiny bite."

"I was just being cautious. It's great, though."

Harry and I sat at the table, talking and laughing and eating our dinner. It was crazy how good we got along. Why did he have to be so much older than me? It wasn't fair. I stared at him from across the table after I ate all that I could.

"What?" He said, moving his empty plate aside.

"You're just really hot." I said, blushing slightly.

"All yours," he said and his face held a serious expression. "Come up stairs with me."

I followed Harry through his house, up the stairs, and into his bedroom, leaving our plates on the table in the dining room. He pulled his shirt over his head and led me into the attached bathroom. He pulled me by the hips to his body and kissed up my neck and jawline, making it to my mouth. My hands grasped at his broad shoulders.

"What are we doing?" I asked, already getting hot from his hands being on me.

"Shower with me?" Harry asked, still sprinkling my neck with kisses.

My heart pounded in my chest at the thought. I really wanted to but I still had fears of him seeing me completely naked. Harry pressed me closer to his body, his mouth moving to nibble at the shell of my ear. I guess I'd have to get over my fears because it was too good of an offer to pass up. He would see me naked eventually, anyways; he was my boyfriend so why not get it over with now?

"Okay," my voice came out close to a whisper.

Harry's hands slipped underneath my shirt and gently pulled it over my head. He tugged his dark jeans off and stepped out of them. I pulled my leggings off and looked up at Harry. He'd been between my legs with his mouth before so I didn't know why I was getting so nervous.

"You okay?"

I took a deep breath and tried to relax. "I'm fine."

Harry pulled me back to him and brought his mouth to mine, parting my lips with his tongue. My hands slid down his sides and and hooked into the waistband of his boxers. I pulled back from the kiss to look at him for permission. He nodded. With careful movements, I slid his boxer briefs down his thighs and past his knees, letting them pile into the tiled floor around his feet.

Harry grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around. His hands trailed down my back and stopped halfway down to unclasp my bra. His fingers attached to the thin straps, letting them fall down my arms. I shimmied it off, letting it fall to the floor with the rest of my clothes.